Chapter 36 - Devikha's Plan

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

Kao woke up in the middle of the night when he heard little sobs. He rubbed his eyes and saw his husband sobbing while sitting on the bed.

Kao abruptly sat up.

Kao - "Baby, what happened? Why are you crying? Are you hurt anywhere?" Gulf shook him while wiping tears with his kitten paws.

Kao - "Then why are you crying? Are you having any pain in your belly? Or is our baby not letting you sleep or do you feel nauseous?" Gulf shook his head again.

Kao - "Then?"

Gulf - "Am hungry" Kao sighed in relief knowing his baby was just hungry.

Kao - "What do you want to eat, baby? I will make it for you. Tell your husband na." Gulf nodded and showed his finger to Kao, making him confused.

Kao - "Huh?"

Gulf - "I want to eat you. I'm hungry." He said in the most innocent face. Kao flustered for a second.

Kao - "Baby, you are pregnant. We don't know if we can do it or not? What if we hurt our baby?" Tears pooled in Gulf's eyes.

Gulf - "Am saying am horny here but you are thinking about the baby. I didn't get pregnant by eating food, I get pregnant because you fucked me senselessly and now you don't want to fuck me anymore." Kao's jaw dropped to the floor listening to shameless words from his husband that he never heard from him. He studied in pregnant general, mood swings are the worst. He better not mess up.

Kao - "No, baby. Am only thinking about you. Your appointment with the doctor is in two days, let's ask him then, okay?" Gulf didn't reply for a minute. Kao looked at him with anticipation, what would his husband reply?

Gulf took the phone in the night stand and called someone.

Kao - "Baby, it's 2:58 am. Whom are you calling?" Gulf didn't reply. When the person on the other side picked up  and answered in worry.

"Mr. Type Thiwat, are you okay? You are calling me at midnight, are you having any pain regarding pregnancy?" Based on his voice, anyone can tell, he was worried about getting a call in the middle of the night.

Gulf - "Am okay, doctor. I want to have sex with my husband, is that okay? Doesn't hurt my baby, right?" Kao's eyes widened while the doctor flustered at his words.

Doctor - "Y.. Yeah. You can. Just don't do it rough and don't try difficult positions."

Gulf said 'Thanks doctor' and hung up.

Kao - "You asked the doctor?" He asked in disbelief. Gulf climbed on him and straddles on his lap.

Gulf - "He said, we can do it. Not too rough and not in difficult positions. Am horny, baby." Kao's pupils dilated in a glint of desire. He always wanted to devour his baby but Gulf being pregnant stopped him. Now, seeing his baby in needy and wanting to touch him enough for him to turn on.