Chapter 22 - Skin On Skin

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

There will be no much smut as of now. I tried to write but maybe it's because of ghostship, I can't make it one. Am sorry. If possible, I may give it in future. Please, bear with me.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

After the party, Narong asked Kao to stay in their mansion so they both could go to the airport in the early morning.

Type took Kao to his room and as soon as they entered inside, Kao pinned him to the wall.

Type - "What- What are you doing?" He was startled at Kao's actions.

Kao - "Finally you are mine." He said, pressing his lips on his hard. Type taken back for a second but reciprocated the kiss.

Kao kissed him aggressively while his hands were roaming everywhere on his body. Kao kisses always make him drunk.

Type forgot what his girlfriend told him and devoured his husband.

Kao devours him like he is the last piece of meat. When he felt Type needed oxygen he broke the kiss. Kao attached his lips to his slender neck, sucking it sensually.

Type - "Hmm~ Kao.. Wh…what are you doing?"

Kao - "It's our first night, baby" He whispered, making Type feel chills in his body. He slightly pushes him and makes space between them.

Type - "We.. We have a flight in the early morning, Kao. We need to sleep."

Kao - "Ahhh!! You can sleep in an airplane." Type shook his head.

Type - "I can't take it if I sleep for a short time. Anyway, we are going for a honeymoon. You can have me there." Kao smirked at him while raising his eyebrow.

Kao - "So you are saying I can eat you up on our honeymoon." Type flustered understanding what he meant. He wants to facepalm.

Type - "Uhmm.. Help me pack my things." He said, taking his travel bag and necessary things out because he needs to change the topic. Kao chuckled at his actions.

Type really hates packing his things whenever he travels. Kao helped in packing.

Type - "What about your luggage?"

Kao - "Nanon will bring my luggage to the airport." Both started packing while talking randomly.

After packing, Kao took a bath and now it's turn to Type. He took a bath and came to see Kao still waiting for him.

Type - "You didn't sleep?"

Kao - "Nah. I was waiting for you." He said, spreading his arms for Type. This action made Type's heart swell up. He climbed on the bed and disappeared into Kao's arms.

He hugged him tightly making Type want to stay in the position forever. Surely, Kao's arms feel so warm, just like home. Both drifted into sleep while snuggling into each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.