Chapter 20 - Married To Him

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Country is in uproar again because of an actress involved in the drug case. Everyone knows Sana is rumored girlfriend of Type and people start to think someone created a fake video to ruin the reputation of both Type and Sana because Type has already come out as non guilty and now they were expecting the same thing to happen to her.

Sana's company broke contract after the controversy and her manager resigned as soon as she was arrested. No one can bear her attitude on the set. All bear her attitude because of her fame in industry and her need in ongoing dramas.

NCB ran tests on her and reported to the court. Court declared the verdict and found her as 'Guilty' for using drugs. They found huge traces of illegal drugs in her body. She got 8 years imprisonment for taking drugs. Whole country went into shock to know that their favorite actress was a drug addict. It was like a lesson for everyone not to use any illegal drugs.

(A/N - I heard there is death penalty for using illegal drugs in Thailand. It's crazy)

Prayukt didn't even bat an eye towards her. He was the one who provoked her to do these things, at the end, he let her fall into deep shits.

Kao and Nanon seeing news while sitting leisurely in Kao's company. Kao smirked looking at the news.

Nanon - "That's why they say, Karma is real bitch. She wanted to destroy his future but now, her future is scrambled into pieces."

Kao - "That's the result of messing with what's mine. Her chapter is closed already, now it's time to know who is she?" He said, eyeing the laptop, where the CCTV footage was running. It's the CCTV footage of that masked girl getting into Ohm's car.

They have seen it a hundred times but didn't get any clue. She waited in front of court, when Ohm came she climbed in his car and got down in some corner after some time and disappeared in some alley where there were no CCTV cameras.

Kao - "What's your conclusion, baby brother?" He already came with something but he wanted to know, Nanon's point of view too.

Nanon - "Definitely she is not someone close to Ohm or his girlfriend. We did a background check on Ohm but there is nothing clear about him other than he is Ohm Pawat and has graduated from some university. We couldn't track down his phone, strangely. If she came for Ohm, she would have waited for him somewhere, definitely not in front of court and they would have talked in a nice place for a considerable amount of time but she got down after little time. It seems, she just dropped to know something or see something or handover something to Ohm."

Kao - "Like what?" It's exactly the way he was thinking. People say he is cunning but they forget, sometimes his baby brother gives deadly ideas to him. Nanon is knows for his genius mind in the business world.

Nanon - "Like she wanted something or gave something but she didn't have anything with her. So she came for something. By looking at her, waiting in front of Court, she must come to know about Type's case." This is what Kao is interested in.

Kao - "Everything  makes me feel he is hiding something big from me and he is interested."

Nanon - "That's for sure."