Chapter 11 - Inviting For Dinner

Thank you for reading🙏

To write and Update a chapter, I need at least 3 hours. Sometimes it will take 4 hours. To write the whole chapter, then copy to the app, to proofread, to again add some lines and again to read the whole chapter. It will take time. So we do spend more than 3 hours time writing and updating a single chapter. 

Wattpad doesn't pay us anything. We just write stories because we love those actors and for readers. We only expect votes and Comments, which helps to motivate us to write the story. This story kinda demotivates me to write because of the response. I know it's a ghost ship, please try to support the story and please be considerate towards Author's effort. Thank you. 

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Friday

Type is busy working on files while Kao is busy staring at his fiance. He can't get enough of looking at his baby. He heard Type's sigh. 

Type - "As much as I know, you own a company, Kao. Then what are you doing here every morning, not in your company?" He asked while looking up at his fiance. 

After having a talk with his girlfriend, he decides to avoid Kao as much as possible. He knows he should marry him but he refuses to make him feel something for his fiance. 

Even though Kao promised to not hate him after knowing what is Type actually is but He knows, Kao surely hates him. All those years, his girlfriend was with him when no one was there. He can't lose her. That's why he chooses to avoid those feelings warming inside his heart but here, his fiance everyday morning shows up in front of him to have coffee with him and leave work later. It's getting difficult for Type to avoid him. 

Kao - "I can't start my day without looking at my cute fiance. I just can't get enough of looking at you." Type holds back his smile after listening to Kao's cheesy lines. 

Nanon came back with two cups of Black coffee and placed them in front of them. Type took one and thanked him, earning a dimple smile from him. 

Type saw, Nanon went to the sofa which is in the corner of the cabin, sat beside P'Jennie and started to do their work while using the tab. 

Ohm already told him that Kao's secretary who has dimples named Nanon is trying to hit on him and he finds it amusing. 

'Just like his boss. Here's the boss, hitting on me and his secretary hitting on my friend.' He thought while sipping on a drink. Something clicked in Type's mind. 

Type - "I forgot to ask, do you have plans for tomorrow?" Kao smirked. 

Kao - "Why? Do you want to take me for a date? Am all in. In the name of the date, I can get a kiss from you." He said bluntly making Type choke on his coffee while Nanon and Jennie rolled their eyes. Even though they are working, Kao is loud enough for them to hear. 

Type looked at him with a 'Pervert' look. He never knew, Kao could be this shameless. Since their first date, Kao has been bragging about their first kiss all the time. When Jennie and Nanon first heard about their kiss, they were speechless. They didn't know that the progress  between them would be this fast. And Nanon didn't expect any less from his boss. Type gathered himself from the shameless behavior of his fiance.