Chapter 30 - Real Identity

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Third update of the day, I guess. Wow🎊🎉.. My fingers are in pain from typing too much. For all this effort, I expect a little support. Please love me more🥺. Thank you.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Two days

Whole house of Devikha was broken into pieces. She threw everything in anger. She was completely raging in anger. She lost everything she worked hard in the span of a day. She is going insane. She searched her phone to call her boyfriend to alert him for upcoming danger.

She dialed his number and only got a reply of 'The Number You Are Calling Is Currently Switch Off'. Her eyebrows creased in confusion. She never got this kind of reply from his side. 'Switch off, did he forget to charge his phone? Why the fuck he was doing all this in situation like this?' She called him again and again but got the same reply every time. She is frustrated now more. She tried for more than an hour.

She called the Ohm number and he picked her call after certain rings.

Devikha - "Where are you, Ohm?"

Ohm - "At work, why?"

Devikha - "Where is he?" It seems Ohm went silent for a good few seconds.

Ohm - "In his mansion. He went through surgery and now he is taking rest."

Devikha - "Then why his number is switched off? Am calling him since an hour." Again Ohm went silent making Devikha sus about their behavior.

Ohm - "Am not sure, Devikha. He was in the hospital for a long time. He must have forgotten to charge. Leave him, he will call you back soon."

Devikha - "There is an important thing I need to tell him. There is - " She stopped in the middle.

Ohm - "What happened?" She doesn't trust him much so she doesn't want to tell him.

Devikha - "Nothing. I didn't call him when he was in the hospital all those days. Now I am trying to call him but to no avail."

Ohm - "You need to wait. He will call back soon." Devikha hung up the call. Surely, Ohm doesn't want her to know about his pregnancy.

Devikha - "ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She is screaming like a mad person while throwing remaining things in her home and breaking it into pieces.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kao started to treat him like a queen to his empire. Type's morning sickness was worse. He always wakes up throwing up and then he blames everything on Kao. His mood swings started  after a week but it was not what Kao learnt.

Steadily and Slowly, Type started falling in deep darkness. Even though Kao started to show him the whole world's worth of love to him, in his heart, he started to repent his doings and started to think Kao will leave him after he knows the truth.

Now he has completed the second month and Narong returned to the mansion. With his permission, Kao took him to the new mansion he bought for his love. It's a mansion but an aesthetic one.