Chapter 24 - Local Streets

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

Couples got ready to go outside. Both got dressed in black and White. Whatever Chimon said was still running in Kao's mind and started to think about what he needed to do.

Type - "Let's go, I am ready." Kao looked at him and found him too adorable.

Type - "Why are you looking at me like that?" Kao strides towards him and cupped his cheeks.

Kao - "You are looking too cute." He said, placing a kiss on his forehead.

'Too smart and too brave yet mine. You guys started this and am the one who is going to finish this.'

They both went to local streets and bought everything they needed. At first Type was nervous to go outside but later, he became cheerful looking at the local crowd and market. It was giving the vibe of familiarity. He is buying everything his eyes fell on. Kao just followed him being all smiley looking at his excited husband.

He saw sometimes how Type looks at street seafood with a long face and then went away to buy local items.

Type - "Oh.. Come on. Aunty, give me a discount na. You are saying too much. This shirt won't cost much, aunty."

"Young man, you are looking like a rich kid and here you are bargaining for just a few Rufiyaa."

Both are continuously bargaining while Kao chuckles at his baby's behavior. He sees him in suits and dealing millions baht deals now he is bargaining for a few Rufiyaa.

(A/N - Rufiyaa - Maldives Currency)

Then Kao remembered something, he took out his phone and called someone.