Chapter 15 - Detecting Drugs

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

I will write a few things in a fast forward manner. I don't know much about court, law and police in Thailand. Please bear with me.

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Monday

Type sat in the NCB authority car, while they drove towards the NCB station. Type sighed thinking how things turned out.

'That's why my employees were whispering behind me.' He rubbed his face in exhaustion. He didn't sleep well last night because he was reviewing files. 'It's definitely going to be a long day' he thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana smirked seeing how fast news spread and how Type got arrested. Of course, it was published by every news channel in Thailand.

Sana - "It's a small gift for dumping me. Now, your whole future is destroyed. You shouldn't leave me for a man." She spats while sipping green tea, feeling so proud after exposing his video.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Type settled in the investigation room, looking around a dark room with a single light in the middle. 'Typical investigation room'. They took all his belongings to check the possibility of finding evidence in it.

Two young officers along with a cop entered inside the room and sat in front of Type.

"Mr. Type Thiwat, by using banned and illegal drugs in teens and in adult, you are captivated." Cop said. They need to address the crime first before starting to ask questions because everything is recording.

Officer 1 - "Do you accept the crime that you committed?" Type didn't answer and kept quiet. Officers shared a look.

Officer 2 - "Getting on banned drugs in Thailand is nearly impossible. It seems that you got those drugs easily. Who supplied those drugs to you? And the video is clearly edited and you are talking with someone. It means, you took drugs with someone or it might be a group too, who were with you that time?" Type didn't talk, been silent for a minute. Officers waiting patiently.

Type - "I don't know." He said making three of them look at each other and then at him with confusion.

Cop - "What do you mean by you don't know?"

Type - "As I said, I don't know because I don't remember." Three of them went silent by thinking about something and left, leaving Type all alone in the investigation room.

Type sighed after they went out.

Type - "I wonder, if P'Jennie did decline that project as I told her in the morning or not?" He uttered. Officers outside the room can clearly hear his voice.

Of course, P'Jennie declined the project and tried too hard to set up meetings with any member who related to NCB with Narong.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Kao came to his company, he learnt about Thai government rules from his old friend and present defense lawyer. He learnt it's quite difficult to rescue Type from NCB legally.

Nanon - "What to do now?"

Kao - "Mr. Narong working on meeting with NCB members. Let him do that, now there is something I need to do." He said fishing out his phone and calling someone, who is working in a private security agency, is best in hacking.