Chapter 23 - He Knows

Double Update🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Devikha sat on the bed while holding her head in frustration. She does not like how things are going. She hates it when it doesn't go the way she wanted.

Even though her boyfriend told her that they stop everything for a few days but she can't help it knowing, he got married to a man. So she called in the morning but didn't get any reply. She tried so many times but his phone didn't reached. She was scared for a moment thinking, yesterday was their first night and something might have happened between them.

She called Ohm to ask about him but what Ohm told shattered her dreams. Ohm told her, he went honeymoon with his husband and they might have reached their destination, Maldives.

After hearing the place name, she started sweating nervously. She tried to call him again and again the whole day and he didn't pick up. It's almost more than 1 am in the morning. She tried once last time but to no avail. Now sitting on bed, while holding her.

"You don't need to worry much. They went on their honeymoon. Must have been busy with a steamy session that's why he didn't pick his calls." The man who was sitting on the sofa said.

Devikha - "Oh.. Fuck the shut up. My man won't swing that way."

"You never know" He mocked her.

Devikha - "Don't make me smash your head with a rod and kill you?"

"You won't dare" He again mocked her. She gritted teeth and felt all helpless.

"Can you leave my room? If you want to get tense about the situation, please do it in your room. I need to sleep." He said, rolling his eyes.

Devikha - "Your room? God!!! Give me strength not kill him." She stood up and kicked the door and went out.

He slept on the bed, looking at the ceiling and chuckled at his situation.

'What's happening?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Type stirred in sleep when his stomach continuously growled. He can feel he is really exhausted and can't wake up but at the same time he is hungry.

He slowly sat up on the bed, he looked out the glass window, it's still dark. His stomach growled again. He looked beside and saw Kao peacefully sleeping.

Type - "Kao.. Kao.. Kao.. " He shook his shoulders weakly. He is not fully conscious yet to understand what they did. He is still closing his eyes.

Kao - "Uhmmm"

Type - "Wake up.. Am hungry.. Kao.. Kao"

Kao woke up listening to the weak voice of his husband.

Kao - "Are you hungry?" Type nodded with closed eyes.

Kao called room service and told them to bring a simple dinner for two. He also didn't eat anything. He checked it's early morning at 4:36am. Type leaned on Kao's shoulder and waited for food.