Chapter 18 - INCB

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Devika -  "Oh how can I forget about that?" Ohm rolled his eyes, not believing how she became this dumb because she is the smartest person he ever saw. Maybe her boyfriend being involved in this scandal blocked her senses.

Devikha - "Where is he now?" Ohm explained everything that happened inside the court.

Ohm - "Now, the cops took him. He will be in the station until Monday." Devikha nodded at him. She needs to return to her place as soon as possible.

Devikha - "Can you drop me in that corner?" She said, showing the corner of the road.

Ohm pulled where she showed. She opened the door to get down but stopped in the middle and looked back at Ohm.

Devikha - "Ohm, can you do me a favor?"

Ohm - "Sure"

Devikha - "You are working with my boyfriend, right? Can…uhm..can you look after him?" She said with hesitation.

Ohm - "Look after him? He is not a kid, Devikha and he has many people around him to look after him." He didn't get what she was exactly saying.

Devikha- "What I mean, he is engaged with a man and I don't want him to swing that way. So - " Ohm cut her words in the middle.

Ohm - "For God sake, Devikha, they are engaged now. Soon, they are going to marry. No one can change that, not even you. After marriage, they can do what married couples do. It's not any secret. If you don't want this, you can try to stop it. Will you do that?" She gritted her teeth. Ohm knows very well, she can't do anything now.

She got down from the car but went towards the driver seat. She bent down at Ohm's level.

Devikha - "He might get married to anyone but he is mine. He is just a slave to do anything I ask, he can't be more than that. You are also aware of it." She said with a smug voice and left.

Ohm gritted his teeth. He always hates her attitude and the way she treats his friend. 'I really wish that he should end up with Kao. He deserves Kao who loves him so much.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

News of the verdict on Type's case spread in the country like wild wind. As expected, the public are not pleased to receive such an unfair verdict, they thought it was. There was such an uproar in the country because of the verdict.

Sana's eyes widened as she saw news on the TV. She can't believe that Type was found non guilty for using drugs.

Sana - "What the fuck? How the hell that they didn't find anything in him?" She took out phone and called Prayukt.

Sana - "Why didn't they give imprisonment to him? How the hell was he found non guilty?"

Prayukt - "How would I know?"

Sana - "But he took- " Before she said something, he hung up the call. He was frustrated about the situation and not in the mood to talk with anyone.