Chapter 14 - Against Rules

Double Update🥳🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kao - "Mr. Thiwat, I know you are angry at him. I understand your anger but don't raise a hand at my Type. I can't tolerate someone who tried to hurt my fiance." Prayukt rolled his eyes. That's why he doesn't want Kao to marry Type. Prayukt knows what type of person Kao is and it looked like Kao already whipped for his brother. 

Narong - "Then what should I do? I gave everything to him, gave freedom as much as he wanted, more than Prayukt. He lost his parents when he was a kid. I took care of him and gave everything he asked for. Even though Prayukt should become Heir of Thiwat rightfully but I gave that right to him. I wanted only the best for him. I did everything for him. I was sorry for the mistake I made but I never compromise the things I give him. He has had so much  bad influence on his teens. Still I let him but here, he not only destroyed his own future also destroyed Thiwat's respect and bring shame to it." Type swallowed lump in throat. He doesn't know what he did but listening his grandfather being disappointed him, he understood, he fucked up something. 

But what his grandfather spurts the word 'Mistake I did' he didn't understand. Even Prayukt and Kao heard it but still didn't understand the meaning behind it. 

Type - "Grandfather, I am sorry if I disappointed you but I don't know what I did." 

Prayukt - "After doing everything, my brother, you still have the audacity to ask that to grandfather?" Which added fuel to Narong's anger. 

Kao squinted his eyes looking at Prayukt. 'Did he release that video?'

Type shook his head. 

Kao - "He doesn't know." He looked at Nanon and earned a nod from him. 

Nanon came towards Type and gave the phone to him which was playing the video that got released a few minutes back. 

Type saw an unknown video. At the beginning it was blurry, then he saw a boy who was sitting on the chair. When the video zoomed in, he could see the face of that boy, who has the same face as Type, but who was much younger than him, a teen Type, it's him.  The dress he was wearing was a high school uniform. So at that time he was minor. He saw something in front of teen Type, he saw a kind of coffee table and there was some kind of powder. Type didn't understand what that was at first. 

Then he saw Teen Type bending down and sniffing that powder, after a few seconds of sniffing it, he giggled and laughed loud. 

'This fucking Heroin is greater than the cocaine I took last week.'

Type frozen in the spot. 'Shit! Drugs'

It seems that few seconds skip in the video. 

'How am I getting these drugs in Thailand? Come on, I am Type Thiwat, going to be Heir of Thiwat. I can do anything I want and I can get anything I want. There is nothing I can't get. That's the perk of being Chaebol's grandson.' He said again sniffing into drugs and trapped in a daze of drugs. 

Again there a skip in the video. It seems, someone edited the video. 

'Cops? They can't do anything to me. Am using these fucking drugs since a year. I used everything, fucking everything,cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, LSD, magic mushrooms, crystal meth and codeine. They can't do anything to me. Am heir, heir of Thiwat.' He spoke in daze.