Chapter 17 - Her

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Narong and Kao waiting for Type outside of the court after the session. They wanted to take him in their arms and ease their minds.

They saw, Type coming with two cops. Narong went towards and hugged him.

Narong - "I was so worried, Type." His grandson hugged him back with the same love. He always felt safe in his old man's arms.

Cops step away a few feet to give personal space to them.

Type - "Am sorry for making you worried, Grandfather." They broke the hug and Narong shook his head.

Narong - "Don't be sorry na. I just felt helpless even though I owned billions and afraid to see you behind the bars. I was glad that the court declared you non guilty. If something happens and they announce you are guilty, I will feel a failure about myself that I couldn't even protect my grandson." Type took Narong's hands in his and softly stroked him. He really felt bad for what his old man was going through because of him. Kao looked at them fondly, not disturbing family bonds.

Type - "That never happened Grandfather. I will come out safely." Kao squinted his eyes looking at his fiance. He still can't believe how the court declared him non guilty even though the person in the video is him.

Prayukt - "Congrats my bro. Surely, you pulled something, right? Am really glad that you came out now but not sure what will happen on Monday? You can't just promise grandfather that you will come out safely. He will be disappointed later."

Narong - "PRAYUKT!!!"

Prayukt - "Wow.. It's true, Grandfather. The person in the video is him then how they didn't find anything in his body. He must pull something but the public won't be happy about it. So the court must come up with a solution. We need to wait for it before hoping for the impossible." He left after saying it. He was angry that his plan failed.

Narong - "Don't take his words to mind, baby." He was happy that Type was found non guilty and he forgot the person in the video is real.

Type - "It's okay, grandfather. I know my brother loves me a lot." His voice filled with sarcasm. He heard someone clearing their throat, when Type looked up and saw his fiance.

Kao - "Hi baby" Type smiled genuinely at him. His grandfather and His fiance were with him in his worst situation. He came forward and hugged his fiance. Kao smiled in a hug and reversed the action. Type felt safe in Narong's arms but felt too warm in Kao's arms.

They broke the hug.

Kao - "Am glad that you are out of this scandal. I really want to take you home. I miss you." He said hugging him again.

Type - "You saw me in the morning?"

Kao - "I still miss you" He said quickly, pecking his lips, making Type's eyes widened. His eyes quickly went to his grandpa, who chuckled at their actions while turning his head away.

Type - "You shameless.. My grandfather is here." His whisper yelled while slapping his chest.

Kao - "So.. You are my fiance" Again Type slapped his chest while telling not to do it in front of his grandfather.