Chapter 16 - Guilty or Non Guilty

Thank for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday

Type stirred in the sleep after having comfortable sleep inside the cell. First day, he felt uncomfortable sleeping on the floor but today, he felt too comfortable. He felt like he slept on something soft.

He opened his eyes to just get startled seeing Kao in the sitting position. He abruptly sat up and saw Kao sitting while leaning on the wall. 'How did he come here? Did I sleep on his lap?'

Type slowly tapped on Kao's shoulder, waking up from sleep. Kao opened his eyes and saw a beautiful sight in the morning. His heart felt content seeing his Type as soon as he opened his eyes in the morning. 'So it feels like this to see his face every morning after marriage?'

Kao - "Did you sleep well, baby?"

Type - "How did you end up here? Don't tell me, you did something and they locked you up also?" He said with gasping. Kao finds it cute how Type confused seeing him here. He pinched his nose, making Type scrunch his nose.

Kao - "No, baby. I just missed you, so I came to see you." Type tilted his head and looked at him. Kao took his hands in his and started to stroke softly.

Kao - "After our engagement, it becomes a habit for me to see you everyday. Yesterday I wasn't able to see you. I felt so empty and restless, felt something missing. I wasn't even able to sleep. I missed you so much. So I came here late at night to just see you." Type felt overwhelmed from Kao's gesture. No one ever did something like this to him. He thought his girlfriend would come to see him but she didn't dare. He knows she can't come in front of cops because she might get caught.

Type - "But how can you enter inside and stay the whole night?"

Kao - "I have connections. I can do anything to see you and see your smile." He winked at him.

He was the one who always did everything for the people he loved and adored but here, this devilishly handsome man doing this for him. Type smiled at him then he remembered something.

Type - "How is Grandfather doing?" Kao remembers how Mr. Narong looked too tired and helpless.

Kao - "It's taking a toll on him. He looks tired."

Type - "He must be disappointed in me." He said, biting his lips to try to control his emotions.

Kao - "I don't say, what you did is the right thing. He was not exactly disappointed in you. He is afraid of what you will go through after the verdict. He is doing everything in his will to protect. He loves you, baby. Don't worry much. I will not let anything happen to you. I will do anything to protect you." Type looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Type - "How can you protect me? Cops also investigated that the video was not photoshopped. The person in the video is me, Type Thiwat. It's true that Type took drugs. They already took my samples to run tests. Then how can you protect me?" He asked with an amusing voice yet curiousity in his tone. Kao's words caught his attention. Type surely knows the output of the tests from NCB and guesses the verdict from the court but listening to Kao's words, he wonders what can Kao do for him. 'It's interesting'