Chapter 7 - I like him

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Ohm - "I actually heard about your engagement in social media. It's really trending. I saw your fiance. He is hot." Type rolled his eyes.

Ohm - "Did that person know this?" His looks become serious.

Type - "I agreed to this marriage because I was convinced by that person. It's really ridiculous."

Ohm - "Type, what were you doing is already risky then why did you agree to marry him? It will become more risky." Type sighed in frustration.

Type - "I really don't want to, Ohm but based on what my old man said, me, becoming heir of Thiwat depends on my marriage. It's something that I can't lose and even that person convinced me to marry him. I don't have an option, Ohm."

Ohm nodded thinking about something.

Ohm - "If you don't want to marry him, then what was that earlier? Hugging him cozily?"

Type flustered for a second and then get straight up the face.

Type - "Bitch, it's just a hug. I hugged you infinite times, there is no difference."

Ohm shook his head, not able to believe Type's words. There is definitely a difference in the hug. Then he saw Type's phone on the table.

Ohm - "Type, I know, other than that phone (showing the phone on the table), you have a secret phone. That phone has only two numbers. One is that person and the other one is mine. That shows the importance of me in your life and vice versa. If something happens as planned, I will get your back." Type smiled at his words.

Type - "Thanks man. Wait- why are you here? I mean, we never met in the company? Anything happened?"

Ohm - "I was doomed" He said with a shrug.

Type - "What do you mean?"

Ohm - "As you know, Since the beginning, I was on the wanted list for doing illegal hacking. Never once did a cop arrest me because they never knew my base but some bitch betrayed me and gave my base address to the police. They raided my place and I escaped."

Type - "Oh my!!! Then what are you doing here other than hiding somewhere?"

Ohm - "That's what I'm doing now.

Type - "I didn't understand"

Ohm - "I need a job and a place to mask my illegal hacking identity and live with my original identity." Type rubbed his temples in frustration.

Type - "You are always a trouble maker." Ohm shrugged his shoulders and gave a flying kiss to him.

Type - "I can give you a job but here, forget about hacking."

Ohm - "How can I? I can't live without hacking." He whined.

Type - "You have to, if you don't want your mask blown up. You can work in the IT department." Ohm nodded.

Ohm - "What about a place to live in?"

Type fished out his phone and called someone.