Chapter 43 - Kittisak and Fern

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

------------------------------------------------------

His men who went to bring something entered the house along with a bag which had something Narong required. Narong smirked seeing the things his men brought.

Mai and Mark didn't understand what Narong was planning. They were looking at him with confused looks. Narong confused looks of the couple.

Narong - “I already said the Consequences are scary, right? Ready to face it.” He said with a creepy smile which surely brought shivers to the couple.

Narong - “Fix these in every corner of the house. I want this whole house destroyed along with these greedy people.” He said to his men with a stern voice.

His man brought out things from the bag and started to move around the house to fix them.

The Kanawut couple's eyes widened seeing what they were fixing.

It's explosives, FUCKING EXPLOSIVES.

Mai - “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? LEAVE US!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US.” She said wiggling her hands and legs which are tied to the chair afraid of losing her life.

Mark gulped in fear. First time he felt it, his soul left his body after seeing what Narong had planned. He thought he could blackmail them using Gulf even though Mai told him, Narong is not the person to mess with but he didn't listen.

He manipulated Mai until she agreed with his plan to go public to tell Gulf is Kittisak's son and let have the whole fortune in his name but seeing Narong's to destroy them without leaving any trace, his whole being shivered.

Mark - “P.. Please Thiwat. Let us go. We will leave the country. Just give the money you offered and we will never return. Don't kill us, please. L… let us go.”

Narong laughed at them.

Narong - “You both are greedy gold diggers. I never gonna trust you again. This bitch, your wife, asked money from me to leave my son and told me, she never gonna show her face to us and even talk with my son but see, she got balls and tried to blackmail a Thiwat. If I let you go guys, you will bounce back and threaten my family again. I will never let that happen.”

Narong didn't have any option then to wipe them away from the world because he is afraid, what if they come back in future and threaten his family when he is gone. His soul crumbled thinking, someone might threaten his family in future when he descended to hell. Of course, he knows what's his place so before going to hell, he wants to wash out whoever tries to hurt his family.

In his life, he has only two important things. One is a happy and peaceful family, the second thing is the reputation of his family. Mai targeted both at once so she left no choice to Narong then killing both of them but little did he know.

His men fixed explosives in every corner of the house.

“It's done, sir.” Narong nodded. Even though he is doing this for his family, he has this bad feeling that something might happen more than he planned. So he looked around the house again.