Chapter 4 - Broke Up

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Narong - "Are you mad at me, Type?" He asked while he and his grandson both settled on the sofa inside the mansion office after the party.

Type - "Why would I be mad at you, Grandfather?"

Narong stood up from the sofa and went near his desk. There was a couple photo frame placed beautifully on the desk. He smiled fondly at the photo. It was his elder son Kittisak Thiwat and daughter in law Fern Thiwat, parents of Type.

Narong - "I looked for your fiance without consulting you first." Type stood up and placed his hand on his old man's shoulder and made him look at him.

Type - "Whatever you do, you did for me and my wellness, grandfather. I can never be mad at you."

Narong - "Type, I have eyes and ears (Type looked at him with confusion). I know you have someone in your life and you also know, I never approve that person to be in your life. You know why I didn't mentionb it till now because I never considered that was a good time to interrupt but now, your marriage is the most important thing. So now is the best time to interfere in your relationship. I hope you will end that relationship as soon as possible." Type looked down not knowing what to answer.

Narong's expression turned dead with his stoic face.

Narong - "Type, I guess you already know what I hate most in the wedded couple."

Type nodded.

Type -"Cheating on Partner "

Narong - "That's right. Type, everyone knows that I am already a favor to you than Prayukt. That's true. Even though you are the younger grandson, I chose you to become Heir by keeping Elder Grandson Prayukt aside. I gave everything you wanted since you were a kid. I showed utmost affection to you. I did everything for you. And now I am asking one thing, don't ever cheat on your wedded partner. I don't want you to end up like him (he said eyeing male in the photo frame). Don't do what I hate the most. If you ever cheat on your husband, forget about becoming Successor of Thiwat. You can take it as a warning or a suggestion, don't ever cheat on your partner." Type nodded. He knows very well, if he ever cheats on his partner, he will become Narong's bad side.

Type - "I know, Grandfather. Believe in me. Am your grandson. I never do whatever my father did. I will be faithful to my partner." Narong nodded.

Narong - "It's too late already and go, get some sleep."

Type - "Good night, grandfather."

After Type left, Narong sighed. He took a photo frame in his hands and looked at them with great fondness and thought about what he did today.

Narong - "Did I go too harsh on him, Kittisak? I just want him to stay away from bad influences and have someone in his life who can do anything for him. I don't want him to end up like you, my son. Forgive your old man and have a rest. I look after your son until my last breath." He said as a single tear fell from his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the party, Nanon drives Kao to his mansion while Kao settles in the back seat and stalks Type's social media. He observed, Nanon is strangely quiet. Usually Nanon is a talkative guy.