Chapter 9 - Prayukt's Plan

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story 😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kao - "I will help you. I know, your old man wants to have that title for you, that's why you are fighting with your own brother. I will help you get that title whatever it takes. I can go any lengths to make your dreams come true. Just be with me, just be yourself while you are with me. I can do everything for you." He said with a genuine voice, making Type's heart flip more than once.

Kao's hand, which is on Type's waist, came down slowly and caressed the soft thighs of his fiance making Type feel a tingling sensation in his body but he came back to reality and slapped his hands away.

Type - "What are you doing?" He cutely glared at Kao.

Kao - "It's soft and sexy. I can't resist, baby." He said with a mischievous smirk.

Type - "Pervert" He jumped down from the bonnet. 'He is really sly'.

Type - "Let's go." He said, going to get in the car. Kao saw Type's ass when he was getting in.

Kao - "Oh Lord, have mercy on me. I don't want to jump on him and scare him away." He mumbled in his breath with a low voice and went inside the car.

He saw Type already settled on the passenger seat, his eyes traveled on his exposing thighs, he closed his eyes tightly to not give in his urge to pin him to the seat and devour him. He drove towards the Type's mansion while praying to the Lord for self control.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sana can faintly hear the crew talking and working on the set. Make up man did magic on her, enhancing her beauty and making her gorgeous. She is on the set of an ongoing drama and she is the female lead. Everyone in the country and the drama crew was excited for the drama except the female lead, Sana.

She is going through her recent breakup with her longest relationship. It's taking a toll on her. Even though she is looking gorgeous, there is no smile at all in her face and liveliness in her.

Director really disappointed in her acting recently. She is making more NG, taking more shots and consuming more time of other artists and crew. It's making staff and artists frustrated about her behavior but they can't do anything because the drama is at its peak and she is a really demanding female lead.

She is relaxing on her chair after making 12NGs in a simple shot.

"Madam, someone waiting for you in the dressing room." She can hear her manager telling someone waiting for her.

She opened her eyes and glared at him.

Sana - "Don't you know, how much work we have now? So much of NGs and I need to reshoot everything but you came here saying, someone waiting for me. Send them out." She yelled at him, taking her frustration on him. Manager hesitated a bit.