Chapter 45 - Accident

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-------------------------------------------------------

It's been three months since the truth came out. Those three months made the bond between three Thiwat Musketeers stronger than ever.

Now Gulf is in his 8th month of pregnancy, having a huge belly and driving everyone in the house crazy with his twisted hormonal changes and weird food combination.

The one who is suffering most is his husband, Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun. Waking up in the middle of the night, asking Kao for a weird combination of food and when Kao made that weird combination of food, Gulf simply says he is sleepy and tells Kao to eat himself.

One day Gulf was crying in the middle of the night, Kao got worried and asked what happened.

Gulf - “I want to see you naked.” That statement made Kao's eyes widened. Nonetheless Kao lied on the bed naked beside his preggy wife just Gulf to watch him and without doing anything.

Gulf drives him nuts but not even a single day, Kao groans in frustration. He will do and obey whatever his husband says.

Kao already did his paperwork and transferred his complete authorities to Nanon and planned to leave the country a month back but Gulf asked him to stay in Thailand only, definitely not permanently.

Gulf wanted to spend more time with his brothers. So he asked Kao to stay in Thailand until he delivers the baby. So he can bond with his brothers in the meantime and drive them crazy too.

It's really difficult for Prayukt and Type to ease Preggy moddy brother. They don't know when he changes his mood.

Both slumped on the sofa with tiredness in their body, literally glaring at Gulf who is eating ice cream with tomato sauce in it.

Prayukt - “Brother in law, how are you even handling him? He becomes brat because of you.” He asked Kao in a frustrated voice.

Type - “You spoiled him so much. I can't handle him anymore.”

Kao - “Says two brothers who are spoiling him more than me. My husband is not a brat. He loves being loved by us.” He said looking at his husband with more whipped looks.

Prayukt and Type shook their heads because they already knew how much their brother-in -law whipped for their brother. For them, it's easier to handle preggy Gulf than Whipped Kao.

Prayukt/Type - “Bloody Whipped Husband.”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Narong - “Li Chang, is everything ready?” He asked on call, while going through the file in his hands.

Li - “Yes, Mr. Narong. We are waiting for you. CEO Mr. Type assigned his work to his secretary because he wants to spend his day with his brothers. Other than that, every other director of the company and shareholders are waiting for you.”

Narong - “I will be there in 10 minutes.” Li hung up.

Narong - “Drive faster.” He told his driver to hurry to the company.

From the beginning he regretted killing them because they say Karma is a bitch. It hits him harder than anything.

He was broken more when Prayukt said 'Grandfather, Gulf didn't become orphan when you killed his parents but he became one, when you left him alone to face everything. He was just a kid at that time. My poor brother went through a lot.'