Chapter 21 - Whom he belong to?

Double update of the day, I guess🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Party Night

Extravagant huge Hall filled with stars is already set for the party. It is filled with business world people, friends related to couples and Prayukt. Kao's father Niran and his mother, Tassanee attend the party.

They get mad at Kao, when they know that their son got married without informing them but after seeing Type, they understand why their son is on the edge to marry him

They get mad at Kao, when they know that their son got married without informing them but after seeing Type, they understand why their son is on the edge to marry him. Type surely looked ethereal in their eyes.

People who are allowed to the party are invited only. They must be in the inviting list and also carry their invitation card.

Type and Kao are busy in talking with the people whoever Kao introduces. Prayukt listening to his girlfriend's uninterested rant, yeah, she got invited too.

Nanon searched Ohm in the crowd. After he teased Ohm in front of the court, he was trying everything to get attention from him but to no avail.

His eyes fell on the person who he was searching for. He strode towards him and saw he was drinking cocktails all alone.

Nanon - "You must have asked me to accompany you, Mr. Pawat."

Ohm - "Am totally fine, Mr. Korapat." Nanon saw what was Ohm drinking and he chuckled loudly which was enough to hear Ohm.

Ohm - "What are you laughing at?"

Nanon - "You are drinking cocktails. You must be aware that you have low alcohol tolerance."

Ohm - "You- " Nanon laughed at the pissed face of Ohm but soonly he stopped laughing and held Ohm's hand when he was trying to go away.

Nanon - "Are you not tired of running away from me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Ohm looked away, not answering his question.

Nanon - "Why don't you give in already?"

'He must have thought playing with me is fun not knowing who I am. Let me show, two can play.' Ohm smirked in thought.

He slowly strides towards Nanon, almost cornered him. As I said earlier, they were in the corner, so most of the people couldn't see them.

Ohm - "I will never be good news to you, Mr. Korapat. If I give in, you might get hurt in the process." He whispered slowly. Nanon pulled him closer while grabbing his collar, catching Ohm in off guard.