Chapter 3 - Officially Engaged

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Narong - "Type, Nappakao is your Fiance. Get to know each other. Your marriage will happen in a month." He said making Type eyes widened. He didn't expect this. When his eyes met with Kao, he saw a smirk on his face.

Narong saw Prayukt and Ana were in a little distance, so he called them. To obey their old man, mother and her son went to the group.

Narong introduces his complete family to Kao, who is going to be his family soon.

Type - "Grandfather?"

Narong - "I remembered when you said You are Bi on your 16th birthday. And presently you are not in a relationship with anyone. So I choose the best partner for you." Type bewildered for a second.

Prayukt was also stunned. He remembered when Type came out, he thought his grandfather was going to kick him out for being Bi but his grandfather hugged him and accepted him the way he is. After that they never mentioned that topic again. Even though he is Bi, he never been in a relationship with a man or even flirted with a man. The only relationship he has since university is with Sana. They were high school sweethearts. After entering university, they made their relationship official.

'Not in a relationship? What about Sana? Why does grandfather choose Nappakao to be the partner of Type? Of course, my grandfather didn't like Sana. If he chooses a girl for Type, it's normal but choosing a man like Nappakao, there must be something' Prayukt thought, eyeing how Kao looked at Type. Prayukt surely knows how Kao is. So he is thinking of possibilities. While Ana made disgusted face and uttered 'faggots'. Lucky to her, no one heard it.

Type didn't utter a word. He is trying to process everything. His eyes met with his fiance, Kao winked at him, Type flustered and looked away.

Narong - "I said earlier that I am going to introduce a person who leads to your seat of the Thiwat Heir. It's him. Your marriage with him is the main and first step in your path of becoming heir. What do you say, Type?" Type clenched his fist and tried his hardest to not show any expression on his face.

Kao observed his clenching fist, he just chuckled. He is amused looking at Type's actions. Type cleared his throat bringing a sweet smile on his face.

Type - "Grandfather, knowing a person who is taking a special spot in my life is kinda overwhelming. Could you please give me a moment to gather myself?" Narong nodded. Type bowed to everyone and left after asking for an excuse.

Type stride inside the mansion with a soft smile. Everyone is outside of the mansion and enjoying the party. Only maids inside the mansion, running errands and giving services to the guests. As soon as his eyes fell on his bedroom door, his soft smile turned into a frown, a deep frown.

He entered his room and slammed the door. He rubbed his face in frustration and screamed his lungs out inside the room.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Fortunately for him, every room in the mansion is soundproof and no one can't hear his frustration scream. He opened his briefcase and took out his phone, which is a back case of painted little kittens and dialed a first number. When other person in line picked up,