Chapter 5 - Know Each Other

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it will reaches your expectations 😊

I rewrote this chapter a few times. Uhm..this chapter is kinda important. 

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

After breaking up with Sana, he is driving towards the office. He dialed a number in his secret phone which has a caller ID named 'B'.

When other line person picked up the call,

Type - "I broke up with Sana"

"That's good. Uhmm.. Are you mad at me?"

Type didn't answer but just sighed.

"Listen, we really didn't have an option at that time."

Still, Type didn't answer. He just focuses on driving. Other person sighed.

"Am sorry na, please talk to me."

Type sighed again.

Type - "I know we don't have an option other than agreeing for the marriage. Arghh! I don't know what to do. Let's do what we discussed. Breaking up with her solved a problem. Now, let's look into other ones. As for now, I am going to the office. Another stressful day ahead. Bye Bye."

"Su Su na. You can do this. And remember, you are doing everything for us."

Type hummed and hung up the call. He can see the huge building of Thiwat's company and he pulled up in front of the building. As soon as he entered, everyone started to congratulate him. Of course, Thiwat being engaged surely blew up the internet so everyone knows about it. He smiles whenever someone congratulates him.

He opened the cabin door to enter but was startled by a sudden scream.

Jennie - "CONGRATULATIONS NONG!!!!!"

Type - "Ohh God!!! Phi, you scared me."

Jennie - "Oiii am just happy" Type shook his head and went to sit on his chair.

Jennie - "You know I almost screamed when Mr. Thiwat announced your engagement. Oiii Mr. Nappakao is really hot and handsome. Am glad you didn't end up with her." She said the last sentence with a whisper but Type heard it still he didn't have any reply for that.

Type - "It looks like you are more excited than me." He teased her.

Before she even reacts, a ringtone interrupts their conversation. The call was from front desk reception to Jennie.

Jennie - "Hello"

After she heard what was said from another line, she gave a teasing smile to Type, making him raise his eyebrow in confusion.

Jennie - "Yeah. You can send them in." She hung up the call.

Type - "Someone's coming? Whom, phi?"

Jennie - "Someone missing his fiance. So that someone wanted to see his fiance in the early morning." She gave another teasing smile. Before Type absorbed what she was saying, the cabin door was opened, there, his fiance standing at the door, all handsome in the early morning.