Chapter 40 - Confession

Missed me?

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story 😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Type - "No, grandfather. Abortion never in the option list. It won't happen."

Narong - "Then where is the baby?"

Type - "I… It's…" He is thinking hard to come up with any possible excuses. Narong squinted his eyes looking at his stuttering grandson.

Narong - "Type!! " He yelled at him. Prayukt was startled because it was rare for their old man raising voice at Type. He got concerned towards his younger brother.

Narong - "Grandfather, Please give him time to breathe. He will explain." He said as he came to his brother's side.

Type sighed knowing that he is completely doomed and there is no way he can cover up this with an excuse. It's a dead end. He sighed again.

Type - "I will explain, Grandfather. Just 15 min, I will explain everything. Could both of you wait for me in my study room?" He said, staring at both of them. Narong and Prayukt  shared looks, then at Type.

Narong - "You better have a good explanation for this." He said sternly and went towards the study room. Prayukt looked at him for a second and followed Narong without uttering a word.

Type rubbed his face in frustration. They wanted to hide it for a few more days but didn't expect this.

He fished out his phone and called someone.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's almost 13 min over from given time to Type. Both Narong and Prayukt sit in silence while in their own world thinking possibilities. It's Type's study room. Narong sat on Type's chair while Prayukt settled on the single seat sofa.

Both turned their attention towards the door when they heard the door opening click sound. They saw Type coming inside and standing in front of his old man.

Narong - "Explain" He said after a few seconds.

Type - "Before explaining, I want you guys to meet a few people." Narong's eyebrows creased in confusion, which was the same as Prayukt's.

Type - "Come in." He said looking at the opened door. Kao entered inside, bowing little to the old man showing respect.

Narong - "Good, you came. It means you are also aware of your husband's flat stomach. Care to explain?" Kao nodded but turned to the door and handed out his hand to someone.

Narong and Prayukt got confused but saw someone holding Kao's hand and entered inside the room, making Narong and Prayukt freeze on the spot. Gulf bowed to Narong while holding his visible belly while his whole being was shaking with nervousness.

Kao softly placed his hand on Gulf's waist, rubbing it softly and whispered 'Am here' softly to him.

It's a good two minutes of them becoming statues by seeing two exact copy faces.

Type - "Grandfather.. Grandfather.. Grandfather!!" Narong jolted when he sensed Type's calling him and even Prayukt came back to reality.

Both looked at two similar faces in confusion. Narong's eyes went to Kao's hand on Gulf's waist and Gulf's visible belly.