Chapter 29 - Good Bye

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story 😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Kao - "Thank you, doctor."

Type - "But doctor, I am a boy. How can I get pregnant?" It's really too much for him to absorb.

Doctor - "Boys can get pregnant, Mr. Type. It's not impossible and I know, as your family doctor, you can get pregnant one day and even your grandfather knows it." Prayukt looked at Type in confusion because he never remembered that their old man mentioned that Type can get pregnant in future.

Type - "W…..What do you mean?"

Doctor - "When you were 18 years old, you fainted when you were in PT class. You were brought here. That time we did a health check up on you and found out you can get pregnant. Mr. Narong asked us not to tell you because he will inform you later. I guess he didn't tell you about this." Prayukt vaguely remembers that day.

Prayukt - "I remember that day. Hospital was in chaos because you fainted and you were resting for a week." He said, remembering that day.

Prayukt - "Oh my god!! That means, you can get pregnant. Congratulations Type and I am going to be an uncle." He excitedly said and hugged him tightly.

Nanon - "Congratulations" He nudged his boyfriend who was zoned out since the doctor told the news.

Ohm - "Congrats."

Kao knelt in front of him, cupping his cheeks softly.

Kao - "Thank you, baby." Type swallowed a lump in his throat.

Type - "I.. I - still can't believe it, Kao." He said looking down.

Doctor - "Hhmm let's do ultrasound. So you can see the embryo of your baby. Can you please lay down?"

As the doctor instructed, Type lay down on the bed nervously.

Doctor - "Mr. Noppakao, can you lift your husband's shirt so I can apply gel on his stomach?" Kao squinted his eyes and looked at the other three men in the room except him and the doctor.

Kao - "Can you guys go out for a moment?"

Prayukt - "Why should I? He is my brother." He said, crossing his arms against his chest.

Ohm - "Am his friend." Kao looked at Nanon for his excuse.

Nanon - "Am his friend's boyfriend and His husband's brother. I never saw this ultrasound scan, I am curious and I want to know." Kao shook his head and lifted his shirt a little.

Type hissed when the doctor applied cold gel on his stomach. He becomes extremely nervous and holds Kao's hand tightly for support.

Doctor placed a transducer on his abdomen and tried to locate the embryo inside him while looking at the monitor.

After a few seconds, the doctor pointed at the monitor screen.

Doctor - "Can you see the fetus? It's as small as a pearl. " He said, showing the screen. Without knowing themselves a tear slips out from Kao's and Type's eyes. And other three men in aww looking at the screen.