DC Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to break into the Batcave and take the Batmobile out for a joyride."

2. "Dr. Bright may not be allowed to clone Superman to create a Superwoman in order to have her as his girlfriend. Use a fucking dating app!"

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to blackmail any hero or villain into giving him a 'fuck ton of money'."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to steal Batman's costume and pretend to be Batman."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to attempt to resurrect Doomsday just to have it fight and destroy SCP-682! Are you TRYING to get us all killed!?"

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Superman fight SCP-682, in an attempt to destroy him. We can't have him adapt to Superman's powers!"

7. "Dr. Bright may not use any reality warping SCPs to teleport SCP-2399 to Apokolips in order to destroy it."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to rule over Apokolips after Darkseid's death."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ask Supergirl out on a date. She's already in SCP-2056's harem."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ask super heroines and super villainesses to become supermodels for a magazine."

11. "May not use the Green Lantern's ring to spy on people."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use any SCPs to go to Themyscira to take pictures of Amazons bathing, and then sell them for over 10 million dollars. We can't face a lawsuit with Wonder Woman!"

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Able to fight any of the heroes or villains in order to 'lighten his mood'."

14. "Dr. Bright and Harley Quinn are not allowed to interact with one another. [DATA EXPUNGED] Long story short, that prank on the Foundation Researchers and the Justice League was awfully stupid!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make himself into a superhero, just so he can 'destroy evil'!"

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to create his own Justice League!"

17. "Dr. Bright may not be allowed to steal Wonder Woman's underpants in order to make people believe that they [REDACTED]. GEEZ!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sneak into the Fortress of Solitude and find a way to become a Kryptonian and become, 'Superbright'!"

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-239 to pull pranks on the Legend of Doom."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to turn the Hall of Justice into the 'Hall of Bright'!"

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pull a prank on the Flash by putting a banana pill on the floor to make him slip for a joke on TikTok!"

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between Batman and Dr. Buck because they both 'look pretty mean'. Agent Green want a word with you by the way."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-999 to cure people at the Arkham Asylum to have less psycho murderers to make money."

24. "Dr. Bright may not create a sword made of Kryptonite to kill General Zod. On second thought, go for it. We'll have less Kryptonians to worry about."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against John Constantine that SCP-239 can beat Zatanna in a battle of Magic."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to steal Lex Luthor's money to buy his own mansion."

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a fight between Wonder Woman and Able."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send a villain a picture of SCP-096's face at the Legion of Doom. All because it would be 'fucking hilarious'!"

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to say 'I like yo cut, G' and slap Lex Luthor."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Ice, Killer Frost, Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold on vacation to SCP-880. They didn't want to leave because of the winter wonderland they so love."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Superman to 343. Not even Kryptonians should be able to lift it!"

32. "Dr. Bright may not use Shazam's battlecry after he finishes preparing a meal on a cooking show. The next person who says it is on Keter Duty for a month."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Fire to the Burning Man, just because it'll be 'fucking hot'. Damn it, Bright, it's not funny!"

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-073 to make sure Poison Ivy stays on her 'best behavior'."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to imprison SCP-682 in the Phantom Zone. He'll break out eventually. Doomsday did the same thing. They always do."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between SCP-811 and Swamp Thing. We don't wanna know what will happen between them if they ever met!"

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to challenge Batman that SCP-662 can get the job done better than Alfred."

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Toyman that Dr. Wondertainment is his true enemy."

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Superman to When Day Breaks."

40. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-239 to make himself into a superhero known as Brightman. Batman want a word with you by the way."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between SCP-2800 and Poison Ivy. We can't have her reproducing killer offspring with SCP-2800. Batman will sue us for the damages. And by the way...she is already with SCP-2056. Don't forget that."

42. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to test samples of SCP-299 and SCP-867 on Poison Ivy. Are you TRYING to start an XK class!?"

43. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Pink Kryptonite Superman for any gay porn or use it on Supergirl for any lesbian porn. It took us a month to find your body in orbit after Superman threw you into space! Lois Lane want a word with you by the way."

44. "Dr. Bright and Mxyzptlk are not allowed to meet again. Next time, get Scranton Anchors just in case he shows up again."