Arnold Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to be near Gertie (from
Hey Arnold). 682 got scared of her craziness that he couldn't adapt to it."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make a fight between Gertie and SCP-106. It traumatized 106 for a whole year."

3. "Dr. Buck is not Olga nor Helga's cousin."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sick 106 on Oskar. On second thought, do it since Oskar is a bum."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-352 near children. Helga gave her the beating of a life time for trying to eat Arnold quite literally idiot!"

6. "Dr. Bright, stop feed SCP-743, SCP-643 or any other chocolatey SCPs to Chocolate Boy."

7. "Agent Green and Dr. Buck are not Arnold's parents!"

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Arnold help Dr. Gears with his problems. Actually, he did cheer him up."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to used SCP-6069 to make Arnold and Lila fall in love with eachother. Helga wants a word with you."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Gertie near
SCP-106 that woman was too crazy for his standards and just being near her is torture for 106."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to Oslar become an indoor salesman."

12. "Never show Sid the vampire factory."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have 053 to interact with children."

14. "Dr. Bright for the last time Olga Pataki is not a talking SCP-1076 instance."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Chocolate Boy eat chocolate with SCP-999. He tried to steal them from the poor thing."

16. "Don't introduce Arnold's grandfather to SCP-106. Idiot! Think it through!"

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put on football gear and kick Arnold's head. Arnold's grandparents want a word with you by the way."

18. "Don't tell SCP-6069 to hook up Arnold and Helga. That'll be against their own will!"

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick Oskar into becoming SCP-027 just to make people think he is a cursed bum. That's just mean."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Ernie SCP-1825! Idiot! Think it through!"

21. "Saying 'Hey, Arnold' is banned outright. The next person who says is it is on Keter Duty for a week."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to show Scheck SCP-096's face. Actually, ya know what? Go for it. He tried to tear down a Foundation facility anyway."