Cuphead Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to drink from Cuphead. He felt like his brains were being sucked out!"

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Dr. Clef be the ruler of Inkwell Hell even if Dr. Clef is more evil than The Devil."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Cuphead that his ancestor is SCP-294. He felt insulted after that."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-056 challenge Sally Stageplay to know who is the better actress."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let SCP-082 drink from Cuphead. Mugman want a word with you by the way."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Cala Maria. It took a day to fish out his stoney body."

7. "Don't introduce Saltbaker to SCP-5031."
8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bake The Wondertart since it is a Cognitohazrd."

9. "Do not use SCP-073 to harm Cagney Carnation. That's just mean."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-5514 to pick a fight with Dr. Kahl's Robot. Giant Robots are still not allowed, Bright!"

11. "For 343's sake, Dr. Bright! How many times do we have to tell you? SCP-682 is not Grim Matchstick!"

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let SCP-2396 meet Princess Baroness Von Bon Bon. It's a horrible idea!"

13. "For the last time, Bright! SCP-4975 is NOT Wally Warbles!"

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-999 on The Devil. Actually, you know what? Go for it, maybe he will cut us some slack."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell The Devil that SCP-3667 is his real home. Idiot! Think it through!"

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Ms. Chalice model for a porno magazine."

17. "Damn it, Bright! Ms. Chalice is not a counterpart of SCP-2056 from another Universe!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Mr. Wheezy smoke SCP-013. Idiot! Now he thinks he's a woman!"

19. "Dr. Bright, don't even think about using Cuphead or Mugman as a bong!"

20. "Do not give Mr. Wheezy a sample of SCP-420-J!"

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-343 to fight The Devil. He can't always fix our problems."

22. "Don't use SCP-6101 to beat everyone in the levels. That's just cheating."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Able to kill everyone in the levels. You're treading on some mighty thin ice, Bright."