Monster Musume Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to be part of the Interspecies Program."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to be the following SCPs' Interspecies Partners: 105, 953, 166, 239, 347, 352, 811, 3009, etc."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to be a stud for the Lamia community. The Foundation can only manage one Dr. Bright at a time."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-999 and Tionishia to calm SCP-682 and the Scarlet King. It made 682 and the Scarlet King cry. (Actually, the Scarlet King is dead)."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ask SCP-343 to create Monster Girls. The Pope want a word with you."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-082 a Robot Girlfriend. On second thought, do it so that Ferdnand may have company that he can't eat or lie to."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to jerk Miia's tail. You were lucky Kimihito let you off with a punch to the face!"

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to say that Suu is
SCP-999's lost cousin."

9. "Don't use SCP-1471-A as a partner, you sick bastard."

10. "SCP-3887-A and SCP-3887-B are not part of the Interspecies Program. Go for it since both need peace."

11. "Dr. Buck is not a Robot Girl that needs an oil change. Pieces of Dr. Bright are out there."

12. "Ms. Smith is not a responsible person that is needed for Dr. Bright and Dr. Clef to interact."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have TJ and Sarah be Interspecies Hosts since TJ is mentally three and would get more laid than you Jack. He is the typical dense boy and Sarah can't speak."

14. "Don't sick SCP-049 on Draco just to teach her a lesson since she is a lesbian."

15. "Not even SCP-953 can be in Japan since they will think she is a Kitsune, idiot!"

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to invite Monster Girls to Furry Conventions."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-073 to make sure Kii is on her best behavior. That's just mean."

18. "Don't try to hook up SCP-2396 with Draco just because she is a lesbian."

19. "Dr. Bright is allowed to let SCP-054 and SCP-166 interact with Kii. Have fun with your new friend, 054 and 166. Clef just thanked you for giving 166 company for that."

20. "No using big breasted Monster Girls for jousting while D-classes watch. They jumped out of their seats and grope them. Ms. Smith want a word with you by the way."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Suu come into contact with SCP-447. You were lucky SCP-343 turned her back to normal after we gave him a freshly cooked hamburger."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to do anything to Suu. Leave her be."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed set up a date between SCP-682 and Draco! Idiot! Think it through!"

24. "Not allowed to suck Cathyl's breasts. Pieces of Dr. Bright is still lying around."

25. "Papi is not the Queen of SCP-3199 instances."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ride on a Centaur's back without their permission."

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Zombina order around SCP-008 instances."

28. "Dr. Buck is not a Succubus!"

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Doppel that she can't beat SCP-056 in a battle of shapeshifting. That's cheating, Bright."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to touch the breasts of Centaurs. Requests have been made to use you as a teaser so you wouldn't get your hands on any of them just to teach you a lesson."

31. "Papi is not the Queen of any SCP-659 instances."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make Team M.O.N. a Mobile Task Force. Ms. Smith want a word with you by the way."

33. "Giving SCP-859 to Rachnera Arachnera is just plain pointless."

34. "Don't give Rachnera SCP-548. She wanted to keep him as a pet."

35. Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Meroune Lorelei to SCP-327. Idiot! Think it through!"

36. "Don't let Miia cook in the kitchen. The D-classes couldn't stop [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] all over the sights!"

37. "No riding Centuars like mechanical bulls!"

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-682 and SCP-053 as partners for the Interspecies Program!"

39. "Rachnera has nothing to do with Spider-Man."

40. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Papi be taught by SCP-5094, just to make her smarter. Actually, do it since she is a bird brain every time she takes three steps."

41. "Don't let Mero swim in SCP-354. You were lucky Kimihoto let you off with another punch to the face."

42. "[DATA REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even on Suu!"

43. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have a harem of Monster Girls!"

44. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Doppel to SCP-166 because, 'they'll get along because they are both naked'. No. Just no, Bright! Dr. Clef and Team M.O.N. want a word with you by the way."

45. "Dr. Bright and Ms. Smith are not allowed to meet again."

46. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Suu to SCP-054 just to see what will happen. She became so traumatized, she requested a restraining order against her! Don't even think about it!"