Chainsaw Man Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make a chainsaw cake for Denji. We he did like the cake."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have his own Devils to summon to handle a breach."

3. "Don't put Chainsaw Man in SCP-914! The whole world was almost cut in half! Makima want a word with you by the way."

4. "No using Kobeni to write your own paperwork."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Denji to sign his chainsaw for his autograph. Your precious autographed chainsaw has already been locked up."

6. "SCP-1471 is not the App Devil."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that the Scarlet King is a Devil. Idiot! Think it through!"

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to become Denji's sidekick."

9. "Just because Makima is the Control Devil, it does not mean that she is controlling your mind."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sacrifice people to Devils. Just because they are called Devils, doesn't mean they can be sainted, Bright."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that he is a Body Stealing Devil by using his SCP-963 medallion."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use ANY Devil to terminate SCP-682. I don't care if 682 enjoyed it. NO!"

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to babysit Chainsaw Man's baby. That would be worse."

14. "SCP-035 is not the Mask Devil!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to piss off Makima. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered to this day."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Dr. Clef that Chainsaw Man can best Able."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to go drinking with Himeno. Her puking into your mouth caused everyone else to vomit."

18. "No giving Chainsaw Man SCP-2509 as a present."

19. "Stop pretending to use Makima's Finger Gun ability to shoot people who annoy you."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to equip his Chainsaw Cannon to Chainsaw Man EVER again!"

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have people worship Denji. Chainsaw Man is not your God, Bright!"

22. Dr. Bright is not allowed to seek justice against Katana Man by cutting his head off with a chainsaw."

23. "Dr. Clef is not the Devil King."

24. "Damn it, Bright. Stop using SCP-096 to kill multiple Devils. What if someone sees its face?"

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to clone a female version of Chainsaw Man to create Chainsaw Woman! Get a life, Bright!"