Invincible Universe

1. Dr. Bright is not allowed to clone a Viltrumite and have him destroy SCP-682 in a termination attempt."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make himself into a Viltrumite. We have enough super-powered SCPs already. And SCP-2241 will probably get jealous."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give steroids to Viltrumites."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Sinclair create a cyborg army with the enhancement of SCP-217. Just...no."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Gate Guardian to obliterate any murderous Viltrumites."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to upload SCP-079 into Machine Head's brain just to give him a new body."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sick any of the Viltrmiutes on SCP-682."

8. Dr. Bright is not allowed to give a corpse of a Viltrumite to SCP-049 and have him experiment on it."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to go out on a date with Invincible's mother."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to spread info hazardous information of SCP-1128 to any super villains."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pretend to be Invincible to rule over the Viltrumite Empire. They'll know what's wrong once they see SCP-963, Bright."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bring SCP-2241 to superhero tryouts. We can't have him pulling pranks."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make an arm wrestling match between Superman and Invincible. He will snap his fucking arm off, you idiot!" 

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-053 to make all of the traitorous Viltrumites kill each other, just to wipe out the rest of the traitors. The poor girl won't come out from the corner for weeks because of how scared she was! 682 want a word with you by the way!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-1471 to Battle Beast's people."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce the Viltrumites to 343. None of them shouldn't be able to lift it!"

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-999 on Viltrumites for money, to make them into better people to fit in with society."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to resurrect Battle Beast to let Able fight him in a great battle. Idiot! When these two met, they won't stop until they see each other again! We had to amnestisize them both."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to educate Viltrumites on 'The Birds and The Bees'."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Viltrumite DNA to cure cancer."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make Machine Head into a complete machine, just by infecting his body using SCP-217."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Omni-Man using SCP-066. It's not funny and we already had trouble cleaning up every last bit of your body."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Anissa and slap her on the ass. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered in Earth's orbit."