Avalice Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is no allowed to tell Lilac that SCP-682 is her long lost grandfather. It's not funny and she ran for her life while being chased by him."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to play fetch with Milla."
3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Carol meet SCP-529. Actually, it was really cute."

4. "Don't let Neera Li fight SCP-076. Able couldn't stop think about her after this."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Lilac play with SCP-054."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put the Kingdom Stone in SCP-914. Idiot! Think it through like you almost did with the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald!"

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tame Milla with a riled up newspaper and a tummy rub and a bottle of water spray is right out. Lilac want a word with by the way."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sick SCP-096 on Zao, 'just to teach that greedy rat a lesson'."

9. "[REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even for furries!"

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect Lord Brevon's Robots with SCP-633."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed Milla dog food and give Carol cat food. Now you're just insulting them!"

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Kingdom Stone for his purposes."

13. "Dr. Bright may not use use SCP-963 to take over Prince Dail's body and rule over Avalice. You just broke the damn rule about not making yourself the king of anywhere...or queen!"

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the SCP-212 to make Lilac no longer deaf, it'll cause more damage than harm."

15. Dr. Bright is allowed to introduce SCP-999 to Milla. Actually, you know what? Go for it, it'll make her feel better."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay Sonic and Lilac into doing a furry porn video. You're just asking for a lawsuit from SEGA and GalaxyTrail."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put a leash on Milla. Lilac and Carol heard what you did and they're hunting you down right now."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to go on a date with Lilac. She's with SCP-2056."

19. "Dr. Bright is no longer allowed to play poker with Spade. You used Anomalies to cheat and it cost you all of your money."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sick SCP-096 on any villain in Avalice. Now everyone in Avalice are scared for their lives after hearing all of those noises!