La Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Ryūko and Satsuki model for any magazines using their Kamui. And since Ryūko is 17, we can't have the UIU come knocking."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed introduce SCP-066 to any Life Fibers. Idiot! Think it through!"

3. "No using Life Fibers to terminate SCP-682. Remember what it did to Dr. [REDACTED]."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Nonon Jakuzure SCP-686 just because she is flat chested. Pieces of Dr. Brights old body are still being found to this day."

5. "Please, never EVER blackmail Satsuki Kiriyūin again! Ira Gamagōri want a word with you by the way."

6. "Do not give Satsuki a picture of SCP-096's face in order for her to send it to her mother. Actually, go for it. You'd be doing Ryūko and Satsuki a favor."

7. "For 343's sake Dr. Bright, do NOT send SCP-076 to fight the Elite Four to 'lighten his mood'! Uzu Sanageyama wanted to fight him again so badly!"

8. "Dr. Buck is not Satsuki Kiriyūin's real mother!"

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Ryūko and Satsuki  on a road trip together, just so they can get along. Actually ya know what? Go for it, maybe it'll bring them closer as sisters."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to upload SCP-079 into Hōka Inumuta's computer. He cried all night after losing all of his data."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to torture Nui Harime. That's just evil."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have his own Goku Uniform and use it get revenge on SCP-076."

13. "Sorry, Bright. But you're not allowed your own Kamui."

14. "No feeding SCP-682 any croquettes!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-082 any croquettes."

16. "Please! Never EVER introduce SCP-735 to Ryūko again! That caused her to transform into Berserk Ryūko! Satsuki want a word with you by the way."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put Senketsu on SCP-105 and Junketsu on SCP-953. That fight between the two caused them both maximum blood loss!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell everyone that Ragyō Kiriyūin can make Skittles."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to provoke Ragyō by calling her any of the following names:

• Rainbow Bitch

• Skittles Queen

• Skittles Slut

• Skittles Psycho

• Skittles Bitch

• Skittles Whore

• Skittles Tramp

• Rainbow Babe

• Alien Rainbow Queen

• Rainbow Milf

• Rainbow Villainous

• Rainbow Slut

• Rainbow Villain

• Rainbow Psychopath

• Rainbow Gal

• Mistress of the Rainbow

• Mother Rainbow

• Rainbow Grandma

• Rainbow Hag

• Rainbow Mom

• Rainbow Hooker

• Rainbow Stripper

• Rainbow Witch

• Skittles Witch

• Iris the Goddess of Rainbows."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to play in a battle of the bands against Nonon Jakuzure. That loud music was damn annoying."

21. "Stop putting Life Fibers in SCP-914! That Life Fiber Monster destroyed half of the research wing. You're treading on some mighty thin ice, Bright!"

22. "No introducing Barazō, Matarō and Guts to SCP-071 EVER again! That situation with it was fucking disgusting!"

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-953 to teach Barazō, Matarō and Guts a lesson. Actually, do it anyway because it'll save Ryūko the trouble of beating them up."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-914 to enhance Ryūko's Scissor Blades. She almost accidentally cut Honnō City in half! We can't face a lawsuit with Satsuki Kiriyūin."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Satsuki Kiriyūin therapy on how to get past her trauma. Actually, you know what? Go for it. Maybe a little tickle fight from SCP-999 will help clear her mind and make her feel happy."

26. "Stop calling Nonon Jakuzure a lolli. Permission to let her beat the shit out of you has been granted."

27. "Don't let Nui Harime play with SCP-053. You were lucky that we were able to fill the whole room with knockout gas."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Matarō Mankanshoku pickpocket any Foundation Personel. Mako want a word with you by the way."

29. "For 343's sake, Dr. Bright! Ryūko and Satsuki are NOT strippers! That insult drove them to cut you up into pieces. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still somewhere in Honnō City."

30. "Don't introduce Hōka Inumuta to SCP-079. He felt violated after being hacked so many times. SCP-682 just breached yesterday and he is looking for you."

31. "No making clothes out of Lifer Fibers for the SCPs to wear."

32. "Although it is nice of you to feed the D-classes, but you are not allowed to give them any croquettes."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to change SCP-682's appetite to croquettes. The power from within Sukuyo Mankanshoku's food caused him to escape and nearly killed innocent people. Seriously, what does she put in those things? And how do people eat those?"

34. Note from Ryūko Matoi: "Dr. Bright is not allowed to touch my Scissor Blades. They're mine and mine alone!"

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to slap Satsuki across the ass after activating her Junketsu. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered to this day."

36. "No using SCP-173 to torture Ragyō and Harime. That's just mean."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank the Elite Four using SCP-650."

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make his own croquettes EVER again! Dr. Gears couldn't get off the toilet all day!"

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-035 a body made out of Life Fibers! That caused people to get Mind Stitched."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Ryūko to SCP-055 to see if she was immune to having her memory wiped. Just because we can't remember what you did with it, doesn't mean you can introduce...people...to...wait. What're we taking about again?"

42. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to help destroy the remaining Life Fibers using SCP-457. Actually, Satsuki was happy that you helped solve that problem."

43. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Gamagōri to 343. Not even he can lift it."

44. "Dr. Gears is not Satsuki's real father."

45. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-076 Ryūko's Scissor Blades! Idiot! You just caused a massive containment breach!"