Marvel Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send a video of himself torturing SCP-2430 in order to make Hydra suffer. Actually, ya know what? Go for it, we hate Nazis anyway."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Infinity Gauntlet to create the Bright Foundation. O5 want a word with you by the way."

3. "Dr. Bright is not to send SCP-239 to Doctor Strange and the Scarlet Witch to teach her how to control her powers."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to play frisbee with Captain America's shield. That shield gave Tony Stark a black eye."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Able to fight Thor just so he can let him fight a God for the first time!"

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put SCP-5000 in SCP-914 to upgrade it into a new suit to become the new Iron Man!"

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Spider-Man SCP-548 as a pet."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-079 to hack into Ultron. Even Dr. Buck and Iron Man knew that was stupid!"

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Quicksilver that he can't outrun SCP-096. Idiot! Think it through!"

10. "Dr. Bright cannot lift Thor's hammer. Sorry, Bright. But you're not worthy."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to possess a Hydra Officer and trick a few Hydra Agents to go into SCP-682's containment chamber to pull a prank. No. Ya know what, it'll be satisfying to see Nazis get killed anyway."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to slap Black Widow across the ass. It took us over ten days to find pieces of your old body."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between SCP-507 and Miss America. She had to chase him across the Multiverse and Doctor Strange had to stop her because of you."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take the Hulk to anger management."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up an 'Invisible Catfight' between SCP-347 and the Invisible Woman. It was a complete disaster!"

16: "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Ghost Rider about SCP-3667."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sneak into OsCorp and get himself bitten by a radioactive spider to make himself into Spider-Bright. Spider-Man is taking you and that name to court for this."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Gate Guardian to dispose of any villains."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to get drunk with Captain Marvel. SCP-179 was seriously annoyed by what you two did on the moon!"

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to interact with Deadpool and taunt Thanos in the afterlife."

Deadpool: "Too late, we already met! HAH! Chimichanga!"

21: "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hire Loki to get his hands on SCP-018 again."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to go to the beach with She-Hulk and [REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST]. Not even with other muscular super heroines. Or even the villainesses!"

23. "Dr. Bright should not borrow one of Tony Stark's suits and remake it into a suit of his own, making himself into Iron Bright. Seriously? Even Stark thought that was a stupid idea!"

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Jean Grey. We can't have Cyclops chasing after you."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use reality alternating devices to make Magneto become magnetized to anything! That prank almost made him go into a lawsuit against us because of you."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to join the Nova Corps. Remember when your beams almost caused a containment breach of SCP-[REDACTED]."

27: "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have a house party in Asgard."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Infinity Stones as a bling on SCP-963 in a hip hop video."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Infinity Gauntlet to create the 'Infinite Chainsaw Cannon'!"

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect all of Hydra with SCP-008 and shoot them to simulate 'Call of Duty: Zombies! Jesus, Bright! You broke the rule of no more mocking victims of SCP-008!"

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a fight between the Witch Child and the Scarlet Witch."

32: "Dr. Bright is not allowed to say 'SHAZAM!' in the presence of Captain Marvel."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Kingpin a sample of SCP-006. Bright, are you trying to let people know about the Anomalies we have contained!?"

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Ice Man on vacation to SCP-880."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to imprison SCP-682 in the Negative Zone. He breaks out of any dimension...he always does."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-525 on J. Jonah Jameson because he was being so damn annoying, he wouldn't stop slandering Spider-Man."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Infinity Gauntlet to snap SCP-682 out of existence. We tried that already. He'll come back eventually, he always does."

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed samples of SCP-594 to Thor, just so it can increase his electric powers."

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against the Blob that SCP-082 can eat a lot better than him. That would result in him eating the Blob and anyone around, Bright! We can't face a lawsuit with Magneto!"

40. "Don't use SCP-735 to make Bruce Banner transform into the Hulk. Betty Ross want a word with you by the way."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hire Daredevil to train SCP-134 how to fight. Actually, you know what? Go for it, she needs to learn how to work on how to defend herself."