Chakra Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to gain Chakra and duplicate himself to do the things on the list he is not allowed to do."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Naruto to SCP-2928. That would be a bad idea."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between Naruto and SCP-953...that would be a bloody fucking disaster!"

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Madara to SCP-008. That would be stupid."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Kurama that SCP-953 is his long lost mother."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to learn Chakra. Those Shadow Clones were damned annoying."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to cook Naruto ramen and put it in SCP-348 to let him hear his father's voice."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Shadow Clone Jutsu and have one of his Clones turn into a Female Dr. Bright. That would be very disturbing."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Sakura a bottle of SCP-686. We can't have any males sucking her breasts and gaining lactating breasts as well."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-105 take a picture of Tsunade so he can see her naked body through the activate photo."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Sasuke's brother in order to cheer him up. All that did was piss him off, Bright."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Kaguya. It took us weeks to find the rest of his body."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sick on the Otsutsuki Clan. Wait, do it since Naruto and Sasuke aren't doing a good job."

14. "Do not let Bright meet Kaguya, it took a week and SCP-239 to revive him."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to do One Thousand Years of Death on ANYONE! EVER AGAIN! THAT LAST ONE ON SCP-682 AND ABLE CAUSED YOU A LOT OF TROUBLE! Anyone who else who does it is on Keter Duty for a year."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to grope Tsunade's breasts. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered to this day."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Able after Madara. Never again."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to scare Sakura with a chainsaw in order to stand up for Naruto."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to clone Naruto and use SCP-113 his clone and turn him into a girl. Naruto want a word with you by the way."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Pain to SCP-2718. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THE ENTITY STRONGER!?"

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Gate Guardian to destroy Kaguya!"

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hire D-classes as worshippers for Kaguya and calling her, 'our Goddess'!"

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have a reality warping SCPs give Kaguya big breasts and a bigger ass. That would far beyond piss her off."

24. "[DATA REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even for any Ninja Girls!"