Supe Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to film himself mutilating SCP-2430 in order to break Stormfront's mind."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to drink Compound-V in order to gain superpowers."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed drug Homelander's cup of breast milk in order to knock him out, remove his clothes and take pictures of his body. Butcher even told us that it was satisfying to see Homelander humiliated."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make SCP-2241 into a better hero than Homelander."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-682 to terminate Homelander. Are you TRYING to get us all killed!?"

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send a picture of SCP-096's face to the Seven with a note that says, 'this will be the last face you bastards will ever see'."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce the Deep to SCP-327, just to set them up for a date."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a fight between SCP-4494 and Black Noir to see who is the better dark hero."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick Homelander into flying into space so he can suffer."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to fool Deep into getting near SCP-3000 and getting eaten. Ya know what actually, go for it. You'd be doing Starlight a favor."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-2396 to Queen Maeve and her girlfriend as a gift for a lesbian three way. Idiot!"

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against A-Train that he can't escape SCP-096."

13. "Dr. Bright may not introduce SCP-056 to Doppleganger, just to make him jealous."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Able to the Seven, just so he can fight worthy opponents."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-347 to Vought to make them think that she is Translucent's long lost twin sister. Leave the poor unseeable woman out of your shenanigans."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-049 Compound-V in order to create an instance of SCP-049-3. Don't help him!"

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect Vought International with SCP-610."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against the Boys that SCP-173 can kill the Seven. Actually, you'd be doing Billy Butcher a favor."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-353 into Vought and get everybody diseases."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Deep to swim in SCP-354. Ya know what? Never mind, maybe something will eat him. It would be a fascinating sight for Starlight to see."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Homelander to SCP-053, just to make him go insane and prove that he wasn't a hero. SCP-682 want a word with you by the way."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to type 'Supe killer' using SCP-294 just to assassinate the Seven."

23. "Dr. Bright may not infect Homelander with SCP-[REDACTED], just to make him suffer. You idiot, now you've just made the Entity stronger!"

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use an SCP-294 drink and gain Starlight's powers and become Starbright."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-378 to infect Homelander and have it make him kill himself. You are a very sick man, Bright."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that he is a Supe who died and his soul trapped inside of SCP-963, which includes him having the ability to steal someone's body!"