The Simpsons Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to dress SCP-106 as Mr.
Burns and SCP-230 as Smithers just because 230 is the gayest man alive doesn't mean he is homosexual."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use his family to imitate
the Simspsons."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Mr. Burns that Marshall, Carter and Dark are his true rivals."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-321 shoot Mr. Burns. Maggie want a word word you."

5. "Do not let Homer eat any instances of 871. On second thought, let him eat the cake!"

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Homer drink Duff from SCP-294."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Homer to beat SCP-2317-K at a eating contest. It's a mystery on how Homer could defeat the Devourer of Worlds."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to say that Bart is the son of the Scarlet King nor that Maggie is his daugther."

9. "Dr. Bright does not own Duff."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Mr. Burns SCP-420. It wasn't funny!"

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Homer with SCP-3802. It's not funny, he thought he was dying!"

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Officer Wiggum that SCP-973 is a better cop than him. That incident made him end up in a coma! Ralph want a word with by the way."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Homer any instances of SCP-4759. Idiot! Think it through!"

14. "Don't let Bart use SCP-1963."

15. "Sorry, Millhouse but you're not allowed any clones of Lisa Simpson using SCP-2000."

16. "Don't give Maggie a gun, she'll shoot Mr. Burns again!"

17. "Don't let Patty and Selma use SCP-457 as a lighter for their cigarettes."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Homer use SCP-294 to get drunk from it."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Watch to mess around and prank people. Bart Simpson wants it back."

20. "Do not set Maggie up for a play date with SCP-734 . You were lucky we gave her SCP-500 to cure the disease quick enough."

21. "Not allowed to play fetch using SCP-963 with Santa's Little Helper."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Mr. Burns SCP-059 to power the power plant. The whole town got infected because of you! Mayor Quimpy want a word with you by the way."

23. "Not allowed to tell Kang and Kados about SCP-179 and ask her out on a date. SCP-343 told us that he was told by SCP-1548 that he will become SCP-[REDACTED] if you do that again."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Flanders meet SCP-343. Actually, you know what? Go for it. He deserves to meet God himself since he is a saint."

25. "Don't introduce Flanders to SCP-469 EVER again!"

26. "For 343's sake, Dr. Bright! Don't make Flanders pray to the Gate Guardian!"

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make prank calls with Bart Simpson ever again. That prank call on the UIU gave us a warning."

28. "Don't introduce Bart Simpson to SCP-2241 ever again!"

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Grandpa Simpson to SCP-106, just because 'they might get along'."

30. "Don't let Bart and Millhouse show SCP-096's face to Nelson."

31. "How did you synthesize the Muncher virus? No! You can't run experiments between it and SCP-008 to see which is more effective!"

32. "Stop putting Dr. Frink's inventions in SCP-914. His new and improved Anomalous hover car destroyed most of the hallways!

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed at the Kwik-E-Mart ever again."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to burn Mr. Burns. Just because his last name is Burns, doesn't mean you have to literally burn him."

35. "[DATA REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even on Millhouse!"

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Marge's hair as a bag to hold his things."