Quirk Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Rei Todoroki on vacation to SCP-880."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Endeavor to SCP-273 and SCP-457. It took over a ton of firefighters and MTF, the Fire Eaters to put out those flames."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Minoru Mineta and Denki Kaminari to SCP-071. [DATA EXPUNGED ON O5 REQUEST] It took a whole cleaning crew to clean up that mess. Real fucking disgusting!"

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take pictures of Mirko's legs. It's an invasion of privacy."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to post a picture of Nana Shimura on the internet and tell everyone that she is a GILF! You're treading on some mighty thin ice, Bright. And her grandson and All Might are looking for you."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-4128 to All Might. That would be a fucking disaster."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sick SCP-049 on the League of Villains because they might have the 'Pestilence'!"

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take a picture of SCP-347 and Toru Hagakure for a Meme."

9

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against the students of U.A. Academy that Able can beat Katsuki Bakugo in a fight. Abso-fucking-lutely not!"

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-294 to give the Quirkless Quirks. We can't have people becoming power hungry!"

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Ochako Uraraka to make people float and dress up as Pennywise to pull a prank on the D-classes."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-106 after bratty Quirks to teach them a lesson about 'respecting their elders'."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Katsuki Bakugo's mother and give her a slap on the ass. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered to this day."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to create an Anime version of Attack of the 50 Foot Woman with Mt. Lady as the main character...and SCP-2006 as the main antagonist!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-2006 to scare Katsuki Bakugo straight."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Eri on SCP-682. Leave the poor girl out of your shenanigans."

17. "Stop using SCP-999 to turn villains into heroes. Actually, you've done the heroes a favor by using SCP-999 on Toga. That girl was damn insane."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ride Ryukyu to make an Anime version of How to Train Your Dragon. You're just asking for a lawsuit from DreamWorks."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to become the next One For All User. It would be a total fucking disaster."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use All Might to fight SCP-682. Idiot! No Superman level beings!"

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make himself into a superhero and make himself into All Bright. Even All Might and Izuku thought that name was stupid."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make comic books about SCP-2241, other SCPs, including the ones with info hazards! Idiot! Think it through!"

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take a sample of SCP-006 and give it to Gran Torino to make him young again. O5-1 want a word with you."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make an action Japanese version of Fight Club with Katsuki Bakugo as the main character. Brad Pitt want a word with you about a lawsuit."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-105 to take pictures of the villains' headquarters, in order to find out what they're up to."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-055 to not make Mei Hatsume remember it. Just because it can erase the memories about itself, doesn't mean you should keep seeing or...using...wait. What're we talking about again?"

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-953 to teach Minoru and Kaminari a lesson to keep it in their pants. You know what? You've done the girls of U.A. Academy a favor."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-049 help him create a Nomu to destroy SCP-682. That would most definitely backfire on you. Actually, those Nomu might come in handy to us."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Shoto Todoroki, Endeavor and Toya to terminate instances of SCP-299. Actually, you did have them stop a few instances from reaching a populated town."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-811 to Froppy for a play date. All she did was chase Froppy around the facility due to her smelling like a frog since she has a Frog Quirk. We can't have SCP-811 trying to eat her!"

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Mineta and Kaminari meet SCP-4960. That Goddess made them [REDACTED] all over the place. Jesus Christ!"

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to upgrade Arbor using SCP-299. You could've killed everyone in Izuku's hometown, Bright!"

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use D-classes for the examinations so freshmen can get into U.A. Academy."

34. "Aizawa is not Dr. Gears' brother. Even though they don't show much emotions."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Mineta and Kaminari to SCP-166. It took a bunch of female guards to knock them out! Dr. Clef want a word with you by the way."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to say All For One and One For All. All Might and All For One are not the Musketeers!"