Undertale Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to dress up as Sans and say 'I have a 'boner', again. That joke was horrible."

2. "Frisk and Chara are not sisters."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to call Toriel 'the Goat MILF. Asgore want a word with you by the way."

4. "No setting up a fight between SCP-343 and Asriel. Are you TRYING to get us all killed!"

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet again Asgore and Toriel that the Scarlet King can beat Adriel in a fight."

6. "Papyrus or Sans' are not SCP-3114's brothers. Even thought they are walking skeletons."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up Able a fight against Undyne. Don't even think about it."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Asriel use the Hyper Goner on SCP-682 as a termination attempt."

9. "No blackmailing Toriel into becoming a stripper at a furry convention. Asgore and Adriel want a word with you by the way."

10. "No provoking Chara, it'll only make things worse."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to administer spankings to Toriel as porn for furries. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered from Asgore to this day."

12. "No using D-classes for Chara to play with. It was a horror show watching that."

13. "Dr. Bright, you do not have a reset every time you die."

14. "Stop trying watering Flowey! In fact, you just made him angrier."

15. "Stop trying to ask Toriel for her number. She is already married to Asgore!"

16. Dr. Bright is not allowed to Toriel across the ass. She requested a restraining order after that."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Frisk that she is a boy. You just put her through an identity crises, Bright!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ask Asriel to destroy the timeline of him becoming cursed with SCP-963."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell everyone that Toriel is the Goat MILF!"

20. "Your proposal to restructure the Foundation into the first Human Underground is denied by the O5 Council."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-173 to prank Sans. That's just evil."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use any weed killer to kill Flowey the Flower. It won't work that way, Bright."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Sand and Papyrus perform the skelton dance. Okay but it was a bit funny."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to film Toriel in the shower. Asgore just banned you from Unground!"