Shinobi Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to teach the students of Hanzō National Academy about SCP-2928."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Team Hanzō how to become more flashy."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-2396 to any Female Shinobi and give them instances of SCP-2396-A through B to have an army of their own."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Shinobi to Able, 'Kill his boredom'."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to grope Rin's breasts. Pieces Dr. Bright's old is still being found all over the city."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-572 to Asuka to 'make them stronger'." It took SCP-105 to take a picture and shoot a tranquilizer Darth through the picture to knock her out!"

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed introduce Yumi to SCP-880 to use it to her own advantage."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Katsuragi grope any of the female Anomalies. SCP-953 felt violated because of you."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use ●●|●●●●●|●●|● to get rid of any Evil Shinobi."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use incognito hazards has his own Secret Ninja Art."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed Yōma to SCP-682."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take Daidōji out on a date. Actually, you know what? Go for it. It'll be entertaining to see how that ends."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank any of the Shinobi into calling SCP-953 a Kitsune. They had to run for their lives because of you."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give any of the Shinobi a slap on the ass as a job well done. The Shinobi are authorized to beat the living shit out of him."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick Dōgen into reading about SCP-2718. Are you TRYING to make the Entity stronger!? We're at war here, Bright!"

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Ryōna to the Gate Guardian as his 'long lost daughter'. SCP-343 want a word with you by the way."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-387 to make Lego Ninjas for the Shinobi to fight."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick any of the Evil to swim underwater to fight SCP-835. You were lucky that they were fast swimmers."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to test the speed of any of the Shinobi to see if they can outspeed SCP-173."

20. "Dr. Bright may not make any breast examinations on any of the Shinobi."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Ibari ride on SCP-682."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to stage a coop, just to make a playdate between the Shinobi, SCP-054, SCP-446 and SCP-2396. You know what? You did SCP-054 a favor by giving her some female friends."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let the Shinobi borrow SCP-662 to give them massages."

24. "Bright is not allowed to suck on Rin's breasts to see if babies get stronger after drinking milk from Female Shinobi. You're lucky that we were able to recover SCP-963 after we found what was left of you."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give a sample SCP-006 to Hanzō, just because he wanted to become young again."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect D-class personal with SCP-008, send the Shinobi to kill them in order to create a YouTube video of 'Ninja Girls vs Zombies'."

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay the Shinobi to make everyone think they are his harem girls...just so he can make everyone jealous. They are SCP-2056's women, Jack. Don't make us call him back here to have a word with you."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to show the Shinobi Aliens vs Ninja."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay the girls into modeling as the Ninja Babes. We can't have the UIU come knocking."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to melt down SCP-148 and give the Shinobi a Telikill Alloy Sword."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell the Shinobi that they are infected by SCP-253 and do breast examinations on ANY of the Shinobi!"

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Jasmine another sample of SCP-006 just to make her the same age as her granddaughter to make them look like twins."

33. Dr. Bright is not allowed to make a contest of killing the most instances of SCP-019 for the Shinobi."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to resurrect Dōgen and give him the number of SCP-048 just to make him suffer. It's just downright cruel. The Foundation is meant to be cold, not cruel, Bright."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to clone any of the Shinobi, infect them with his SCP-963 Medallion and turn them into Team Bright. Which also involves creating Bright Academy. How did you get the money for all of this!? Now you're just asking for a lawsuit from Hanzō National Academy!"

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-999 to tickle the Evil Shinobi as an interrogation!"