Helluva Hotel Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed anything with peanut butter to Loona."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a catfight between SCP-336 and Lilith Morningstar. Even SCP-343 and Lucifer Morningstar thought that was a stupid idea."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce any new Foundation Personal to Sallie Mae on the Jerry Springer Show. We had to amnestisize everyone in the room because of this. And Researcher [REDACTED] want a word with you after that prank."

4. "If Dr. Bright and Moxxie doesn't kill the target, it isn't right."

5. "If Dr. Bright and Moxxie thinks they did killed the right person, they did it wrong."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed bird seeds to Stolas, Stella and Octavia. They're not like regular birds, damnit!"

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell furry enthusiasts that Stella is a Bird Milf and she is waiting to lay eggs. Stella's brother want a word with you by the way."

8. "Dr. Bright and Blitzo are not allowed to meet ever again."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a fight between SCP-076-2 and Striker. It was a total fucking disaster!"

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Valentino to SCP-1472. He tried to take the entire area for himself because of you."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Angel Dust meet SCP-230. That would be a disaster."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to upload SCP-1471 onto Loona's phone, because she might like this SCP. You were lucky Dr. Clef and Blitzo managed to stop you."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to dress up as the Doomguy and kill any Demon he sees in Pentagram City...Charlie Morningstar want a word with by the way."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Katie Killjoy. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered to this day."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Barbie Wire a sample of SCP-420-J. You caused her to end up back in rehab! And Blitzo is hunting you down."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce I.M.P. to SCP-3667, just so they can blow off some steam."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-963 on Lucifer and rule over Hell. You just broke the rule of no possessing powerful leaders!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Martha to SCP-082. She just broke him out and they ate a bunch of guards because of you."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to serve SCP-604 to Martha ever again. She saw it as her favorite Anomaly."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Alastor use SCP-185. It's a horrible idea!"

21. "Dr. Bright is allowed to cheer Moxxie up using SCP-999. Enjoy yourself, Moxxie."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-166 to Verosika Mayday. Clef just put a restraining order on her for that."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-999 on Lucifer. It was torture to him."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Moxxie with SCP-173. You were lucky that the Eye Pods were around, because Millie would have killed us all. She want a word with you by the way."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Lin, Stella and Moxxie's Mom in a Milf Demon porno shoot. Moxxie, Millie and Ocatavia are looking for you."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to upload pictures of Loona onto the internet. Blitzo just saw the pictures of her on your computer."

26. "Dr. Bright is no longer allowed in Pentagram City ever again. [DATA EXPUNGED] It gave SCP-105 a week of trauma."

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-999 in Hazbin Hotel to make Charlie's business a success. Actually, ya know what? Go for it, just in case there  is less problems in Hell."

28. "Not allowed to bring SCP-1471-A to life and set her up for a fight against Loona. Idiot! Think it through!"

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Hellhounds tummy rubs."

30. "For 343's sake, Dr. Bright! How many times do we have to tell you!? Vox is not SCP-079's father!"

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let I.M.P. borrow SCP-682 for any hit jobs. I don't care if 682 'enjoyed it'. No."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Blitzo a picture of SCP-096 face just in case all else fails in their assassination attempts."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Loona to SCP-652. Loona couldn't understand any of his languages."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Moxxie by giving him SCP-113. Blitzo couldn't stop trying to fuck him, but you were lucky that SCP-343 turned him back."

35. "Not allowed to tell SCP-082 that the Demons have invaded."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put SCP-010 on Loona. Blitzo just hid the pieces of your old body all over Hell. And it took SCP-239 to find them all."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let SCP-049 experiment on a Demon. Idiot! Think it through!"

38. "Please! Never EVER, film Loona in the shower ever again! It took us weeks to find your old body."

39. "Don't let Millie ride SCP-682. That caused a containment breach!"

40. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick Moxxie into kicking SCP-073 in the nuts."

41. "Don't ever introduce Loona to SCP-529 again! She chased her all across the Site because of you!"

42. "Telling Imps that you can tame Loona with a rolled up newspaper and a tummy rub is right out."

43. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell all of Hell that they can calm down a Hellhound by shoving their fingers up their asses."

44. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Mrs. Mayberry that SCP-5094 is a better teacher than she is. Idiot, her students in Hell liked her more than Mrs. Mayberry so much, she became jealous!"

45. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send the I.M.P. as backup for any Mobile Task Forces. Actually, ya know what? Go for it. We may need some extra firepower."

46. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to show Blitzo any Hellraiser movies."

47. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-294 to give Moxxie a cup of 'courage'. Actually, ya know what? Go for it, maybe it'll be a good idea."

48. "Don't send SCP-469 into Hell to make them think that it's an Angel that will destroy them all!"

49. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-049 to scare Loona since he has a syringe. That's just mean!"

50. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to scare the Demons into thinking that SCP-054 is made of Holy Water. That's just mean!"

51. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between SCP-179 and Blitzo. The only thing colder than the entrance of space, was the rejection he got from her. Worser still, she pointed at him. She identified him as a threat to Earth."

52. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a sleepover between SCP-054, SCP-2396, Charlie and Vaggie. Actually, SCP-054 became quite happy after this."

53. "Dr. is not allowed to give I.M.P. a Chainsaw Cannon."

54. "[DATA REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even with Valentino!"

55. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let I.M.P. use D-classes as target practice."

56. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to scare Loona by pretending to be SCP-343 that God is going to give her a shot. That's just mean."

57. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Loona attack SCP-2430. Actually, ya know what? Go for it, maybe she needs to calm down."

58. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put the weapons of I.M.P. in SCP-914. You're treading on some mighty thin ice, Bright!"