Disney Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Mickey Mouse to SCP-2805. We had to use amnestics and we still have trouble treating him!"

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Able that Maleficent can turn into a Dragon and give him a good challenge."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to go into the Cave of Wonders and steal treasure from there. On second thought, we still need the money."

4. "Dr. Bright, SCP-542 is not Quasimodo! He had to go to a therapist because of your actions. SCP-347 just breached containment and she want a word with you by the way."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-053 to see Cinderella. You were lucky we broke into the ballroom and stopped the carnage before it could happen."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-2845 as Bambi."

7. "Not allowed to use SCP-166 for Disney movies. Dr. Clef want a word with you."

8. "You don't own Disney, Bright and you're not their new Overlord."

9. "[DATA EXPUNGED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even on Ariel!"

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Genie to resurrect Robin Williams. On second thought, let's just bring him back with some new comedy on stage for us."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Ariel to SCP-3000. You're lucky we managed to stop her in time before she lost her memories. Eric and King Triton want a word with you by the way."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Captain B. McCrea that SCP-079 can beat Auto in control of the Axiom."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed upgrade WALL-E and make him strong enough to be with EVE. On second thought, they deserve each other."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Belle pick an instance of SCP-1785."

15. "Letting SCP-137 meet Woody and Buzz Lightyear is a horrible idea. Their new owner ended up in the hospital because of you."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-674 on Elsa, because of her singing, Let It Go was 'fucking annoying'."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Mickey, Donald and Goofy to SCP-3640. The poor things wouldn't come out of their house for weeks because of how scared they were. SCP-2805 want a word with you by the way."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Tarzan fight Scar, because he deserves to be put on screen. Now you're just asking for it from the Animal Rights Group."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to knock out Sleeping Beauty with knockout gas and make out with her to wake her up. The Fairies just retaliated by turning all of your clothes into mixed colors."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-327 on King Triton, just to teach him a lesson about hurting his daughter."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-682 to kill the two Carnotaurs. That'll only result in him also killing the other Dinosaurs. Aladar is asking us where you are."

22. "Whatever you did to Buzz Lightyear undo it now!"

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Tinker Bell as fuel to make himself fly. Peter Pan just banned you from Neverland."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed in Wonderland ever again. Remember what SCP-524 did to the Red Queen's [REDACTED]? We are already having trouble amnestisizing Alice."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Jafar into walking on SCP-165. Iago has requested amnestic treatment after this."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take Carpet out for a joyride. We had to make the news people forget about what they saw. And we had to wipe the memories of an entire city in order to cover it up!"

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hunt Bambi."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Able fight Hercules. You ALMOST got Meg killed! He just escaped and attacked Mount Olympus. Hercules and Zeus want a word with you by the way."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick Ursula into going near SCP-[REDACTED]. That was real fucking disgusting."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to steal Aladdin's Prince robe and hit on Princess Jasmine. You know she's already married."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pretend to be Hercules and take Pegasus for a joyride."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to steal crystals from Atlantis and sell them to Marshall, Carter and Dark."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to create a sequel to Chicken Little called, Chicken Little 2: Attack of the Machines from Jupiter with SCP-2399 instances as the main villains."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-330 to Halloween Town as a trick on Halloween. That caused poor Sally to lose an arm because of you. Jack Skellington want a word with you by the way."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Santa Clause about SCP-784. They would make him into an instance of SCP-784-1. You'll ruin Christmas!"

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-239 to Yen Sid in order for her to learn Magic. No!"

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Stitch play ukulele with Dr. Clef. Their music shattered SCP-682's acid tank and he just breached containment!"

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Pooh that SCP-1702 has a ton of honey for him."

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to shoot the Evil Queen. On second thought, you'd be doing Snow White a favor."

40. "Dr. Bright may not be allowed to send Elsa on a vacation to SCP-880."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to swing around anywhere. You are not George of the Jungle...or even Tarzan!"

42. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let SCP-529 meet the Aristocats. Duchess's kittens are still having nightmares after meeting Josie. The poor little kittens wouldn't come out of their tiny bed for days because of how scared they were."

43. "Dr. Bright, you are still not the Lion King! And stop smearing ketchup on people's foreheads while saying, 'Simba'. And again don't say, 'every thing the Bright touches is our kingdom'. That still kills people, Bright!"

44. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Todd that his biological grandmother is SCP-953. In fact, you just pissed her off."

45. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Bambi that his real father is SCP-4971-▽ and his real mother is SCP-2845. You don't even know which is male and which is female, Bright. Cut it out."

46. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to buy 101 dalmations, they just pissed and shit everywhere on the Site. And no, you cannot keep them."

47. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Mickey Mouse make up Jodie's for morning calisthenics. Dr. Clef almost shot him because of you. And Minnie Mouse is not happy with what you started."

48. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Mortimer Mouse in a love triangle between Mickey and Minnie. It wasn't even funny, Bright!"

49. "Dr. Bright and Goofy are not allowed to meet again."

50. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Peg Pete, EVER again! Just because she is a waifu, doesn't mean you can ask her out on a date. Pete want a word with you by the way."

51. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to create a new version of Elemental using SCP-054 and SCP-457 as the main characters. You're just asking for a lawsuit from Disney!"

52. "Dr. Bright is not allowed prank Cruella de Vil using SCP-801. Actually, she serves it for trying to kill puppies and make them into a coat."