DxD Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put Issei Hyoudou in SCP-914. His Anomalous enhanced Dress Break ability destroyed every woman's clothes on the planet!"

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use a laser pointer to play a trick on Koneko."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between Riser Phenex and SCP-273. Horrible mess!"

4. "Don't let Issei use SCP-105 to peep on girls in the shower. It's perverted, Bright!"

5. "Don't introduce Asia to the Gate Guardian. Uriel saw her as a threat since she is a Devil. Issei want a word with you by the way."

6. "Sorry, Issei, but you're not allowed in SCP-1472."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Yasaka to SCP-953 as her long lost Korean sister. It was stupid and she just breached containment."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to challenge Rias Gremory that Mr. Deeds can beat Ms. Grafiya in a duel."

9. "No giving Koneko SCP-247 as a pet. Actually, they're enjoying each other's company."

10. "Don't prank Kiba Yuuto by giving him SCP-572."

11. "[DATA REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even Akeno is allowed to do that!"

12. "For 343's sake, Dr. Bright! How many times do we have to tell you, that Rias Gremory is not an actual Child of the Scarlet King!?"

13. "Don't introduce Yasaka to SCP-953. SCP-953 is not Yasaka's long lost sister. That got them into a fight! Kunou want a word with you by the way. And you're treading on some mighty thin ice, Bright!"

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Issei Hyoudou use SCP-294 ever again! He keeps asking for Rias' breast milk over 40 times already!"

15. "No enhancing Koneko Toujou's breasts using SCP-686! We can't have the UIU come knocking!"

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against the Occult Research Club that SCP-076-2 can beat Kiba Yuuto in a fight to the death! We already know how that's going to end!"

17. "Dr. Bright is allowed to let Asia and Xenovia see SCP-343."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Chief Michael that SCP-469 is a Rogue Angel. Idiot! Think it through!"

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to deliver Divine punishments on Raynare. SCP-343 want a word with you by the way."

20. "Stop telling Devils that SCP-3667 instances are all stray Devils that need to be put down."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Issei Hyoudou meet SCP-054 EVER again! Be glad we decided not to send him to SCP-457."

22. Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Riser Phenex by feeding his own familiar to him. He became so traumatized, he couldn't come out of his room for days! Ravel want a word with you by the way."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Issei Hyoudou meet SCP-166 EVER AGAIN! She became so traumatized, she demanded a restraining order against him! Dr. Clef heard about what happened, so he and a Mobile Task Force are out to get you both. Issei got off easily only by 1000 spankings by his Rias."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a sleepover with Asia, SCP-054, SCP-2396, Koneko and Xenovia. Actually, you did a good thing by giving them company."

25. "Even after getting a Sacred Gear that is a chainsaw, Dr. Bright is not allowed to even have one as a Chainsaw Cannon as well."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to call Riser Phenex any of the following names:

• Fried Chicken

• Baked Chicken

• Fried Turkey

• Burnt Turkey

• KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken)

• KFP (Kentucky Fried Phoenix)

• Burnt Bird

• Phoenix

• Phoenix Force

• Dark Phoenix

• Balanced Phoenix

• Fire Bird

• Fire Hazardous Bird

• Thanksgiving Turkey

• Thanksgiving Chicken

• Thanksgiving Phoenix

• The Burning Bird

• Spicy Chicken

• Barbecued Chicken

• Barbecued Turkey

• Barbecued Phoenix

• Overcooked Chicken

• Fried Chicken Wings

• Baked Chicken Wings

• Spicy Chicken Wings

• Extra Fried Chicken

• The Devil's Firebird."

27. "Don't let SCP-076-2 train Kiba and Xenovia in deadlier combat. Xenovia accidentally cut off three people's heads."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bribe Issei into using his breast mind reading ability to read the mind of Dr. Buck EVER again! Issei ended up in the infirmary with his crotch heavily bruised."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to refer to Vali Lucifer as his 'White Dragon Wingman'."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Issei meet SCP-056. He became a simp after that incident."

31. "Don't prank Kiba and Xenovia by giving them SCP-572 as it would be, 'fucking hilarious'! That's just mean."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Rossweisse that SCP-722 is the creature that Odin was looking for."

33. "If Issei perves on the female Anomaly, it isn't right."

34. "If Issei peeps on a female Anomaly changing, it was very wrong."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to steal Koneko's cookies. Idiot! Think it through!"

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Koneko take some stress out on SCP-2430. Actually, do it anyway. She needs to calm down after that stunt Issei pulled."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make Matsuda and Motohama into D-classes is they perved on his sister. Actually, do it anyway."

38. "No offering Riser as a sacrifice to SCP-3000."

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to educate ANYBODY on the birds and the bees about Devils with Akeno as the teacher."

40. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Gasper's time stop ability to grope Dr. Buck. Pieces of Dr. Bright are still all over the Site to this day."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell the ORC that he is Cthulhu. SCP-2662 already told you that this is identity theft, Bright! So stop it!"

42. "For the last time, Dr. Bright! SCP-682 is NOT A DRAGON!"

43. "For 343's sake, Dr. Bright! Asia is NOT SCP-166's lost sister!"

44. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Issei meet SCP-071 EVER AGAIN! He [REDACTED] all over the Site because of you! He even traumatized SCP-071 so much, it demanded therapy and also a restraining order!"

45. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Issei Hyoudou, Matsuda and Motohama to SCP-4960. Actually, their perverted actions made her stronger than ever. They were even made into Cultists for her!"

46. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to...you know what? No! DR. BRIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED TO INTRODUCE ISSEI HYOUDOU TO ANYMORE FEMALE ANOMALIES! EVER AGAIN!"

47. "[DATA EXPUNGED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even on Rias Gremory!"

48. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-2199 to scare Rias Gremory. You just made Issei activate the Juggernaut Drive! That transformation almost caused an XK! You're treading on some mighty thin ice, Bright!"