Monster Girl Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give a Holstaurus a sample SCP-686. She wouldn't stop drinking her own milk as he breasts were growing!"

2. "Stop introducing Flame Elementals to SCP-457. You caused a massive fire and a containment breach."

3. "Not allowed to introduce Kappas to SCP-811."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set a Mermaid up for a play date with SCP-054. Actually you know what? Go for it. She needs a friend."

5. "How did the Mummy Girl get the SCP-008 instances to obey her? No! You cannot run an experiment between them!"

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to get drunk with a Red Oni. You invited SCP-082 and he just ate ten people!"

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell a Sea Bishop that SCP-3000 is a God."

8. "No using SCP-999 as a baby for the Slime Girls to mother them."

9. "Stop telling the Lamias that SCP-6000-A is their real Queen. Dr. Moose want a word with you by the way."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bargain with a Succubus to be his girlfriend."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have an Nekos be his kittens."

12. "Stop feeding the Nekos milk by feeding it to them from the bowl."

13. "Don't tell any Monster Girls to be your Models."

14. "SCP-682 is not a Lizard Man. He'll eat the females."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have any Dragons as his girlfriends to make everyone jealous."

16. "Don't introduce SCP-953 to any Kitsune!"

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let any Mermaids meet SCP-327."

18. "Stop posting images of naked Succubi on the internet. Idiot! Think it through!"

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make any Monster Girl Speed Dating. Anyone who remember such an invent should get a Class-A Amnestic immediately!"

20. "For 343's sake Dr. Bright! Don't clone any Monster using SCP-2000. Those Cloned Lamias invaded an entire city for reproduction!"