Mobian Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Sonic that he won't outrun SCP-096."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Tails to hack into SCP-079."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Chaos Control to stop time and play pranks on the Foundation Researchers."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Cream to SCP-4033. She and Cheese wouldn't come out of her room for weeks because of how scared they were."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to fill Dr. Eggman's room with SCP-3199 eggs to make it look like he laid them last night. Okay, maybe it was funny a little."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-2000 to clone Mariah just to lift Shadow's mood. Dr. Bright's old body has over a dozen tiny holes from Shadow using a [REDACTED]."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Sonic a chili dog made from SCP-4158. He spent all day not taking his face from the toilet."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between Tails and SCP-953. Knuckles want a word with you by the way."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Knuckles use SCP-2430 as a punching bag. Actually, he can use him since he's a bit angry today."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Rouge SCP-829."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Rouge to get breast implants. Knuckles has been given permission by the O5 Council to beat the shit out you if you do that."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to download SCP-079 into Metal Sonic, just to give him a new body. Are you absolutely insane?"

13. "Dr. Bright, you are not allowed to pay Rouge to model and post her pictures online for furry enthusiasts. Damn it, Bright!"

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Vanilla get breast implants, too. Idiot! SCP-2056 will come after you for that!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Sonic taunt SCP-682."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Amy Rose to join MTF, Hammer Down because she can literally bring the hammer down! Get some new jokes, Bright."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Shadow to Able and let them enjoy a fight against each other."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Shadow SCP-127."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make a female Clone of Sonic, take pictures of her and then upload them on the internet."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell the Freedom Fighters that chainsaws and chainsaw cannons are the answer to solving their Eggman problems."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to perform a ritual on Sonic to get him possessed by a Demon to create [REDACTED]. Are you TRYING to kill us all!"

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to test Sonic's speed using SCP-173."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Chaos Emeralds to teleport anywhere he wants."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Amy Rose about SCP-5433. Sonic found the file and he told us just in case you tried to do anything stupid, Bright."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Vector that he is a Clone of SCP-682. Now he thinks he's immortal."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make a Clone of Sonic, turn its fur white and possess it to become Shine the Hedgehog. Now you are just asking for a lawsuit from Sonic, Shadow and Silver...or SEGA!"

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to upload Nicole into SCP-079 just to hack him. Idiot! SCP-079 just felt violated. SCP-682 heard about what you did and he just breached yesterday."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Amy Rose SCP-3794."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to create a Mobian host, possess it and become Jack the Jackel."

30. Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Vanilla SCP-643. Seriously, Bright? Stop it."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Knuckles beat up a bunch of D-classes to deal with his anger issues."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put Metal Sonic in SCP-914."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald into SCP-914, to see if the new upgraded versions can turn Sonic, Shadow and Silver into Gods."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Rouge the Bat model in dresses and show them to Shadow and Knuckles."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Shadow that he has permission to use D-classes for target practice."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Dr. Eggman by giving him a picture of SCP-096. At least Sonic and all of Mobius won't have to worry about him anymore."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to film Sonic and Shadow in a furry Hentai porn video with Vanilla and Rouge. It took us over 48 hours to find Dr. Bright's old body parts after what Shadow did to him."

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Dr. Eggman by spraying him with SCP-379. He had to escape for a few days to avoid getting raped by his Robot army because of you!"