Jujutsu Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to plant Curses on anyone EVER again! Remember what that last Curse did to Dr. [REDACTED]!"

2. Cain is not a Curse, Bright."

3. "No using Curses to terminate SCP-682. He'll use them against us."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed swallow one of Sukuna's fingers. Idiot! Think it through!"

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put SCP-963 on Yuji. It'll kill them both. Nobora want a word with you by the way."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Mei Mei. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being recovered after Ui Ui refused to tell us what he he did with them."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-239 as his own Curse! Idiot! Think it through!"

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have his own pet Curse. It caused a containment breach resulting in twenty deaths. And no, you cannot keep it."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Ui Ui into thinking that he plant a Curse on his phone using SCP-1471. He wouldn't come out of his room for days. Mei Mei want a word with you by the way."

10. "No using SCP-999 to make any Curses into Good Curses. Actually, 999 made some friends."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to fight Gojo out of revenge for killing Makima on Death Battle. Get over it, Bright."

12. "Dr. Bright and Satoru Gojo are not allowed to meet again."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-096 to destroy any Curses. A few Jujutsu Sorcerers are still on the run."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell the Jujutsu Sorcerers that SCP-343 can gets rid of all Curses."

15. Dr. Bright is not allowed to summon a Curse that can use a chainsaw. That Curse nearly destroyed the Site."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sell any Curses to Martial, Carter, and Dark Ltd."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use any Curses to take on SCP-682. The just broke out and he's hunting you down for even causing it to take a shit on its face, Bright!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Able after Satoru Gojo to get revenge, all because Makima should've won on Death Battle. It's just an internet show, Bright."

19. "Stop telling everyone that SCP-682 is a Curse."

20. "Don't give Nobara SCP-3794. Curses are being filled with salsa is disgusting."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to blackmail Mei Mei and Ui Ui that they are in an incest relationship. Everybody already knows about it, Bright."

22. "Dr. Alto Clef is not a Curse. So leave him alone."

23. "No using SCP-158 to remove Mihoto's soul. Actually, ya know what, go for it? Maybe it'll kill him for good."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that SCP-106 is a Curse since he lives for so long. Stop it, Bright."

25. "Stop using SCP-096 to get rid of Curses. It's not helping."

26. "[DATA REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even to make Toji fear him."

27. "Don't expose SCP-1981 to Ui Ui. He became so traumatized, he couldn't come out his room because of how scared he was. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being collected to this day after Mei Mei found out what he did."

28. "No hitting on Junpei's mother!"

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put SCP-035 on Yuji and have him team up with Sakuna to fight back control of the body...just to make them 'get along'."

30. "Dr. Buck is not Masamichi Yaga's brother. Even if they both act serious."