Huntsmen/Huntress Universe

1. Dr. Bright is now to allowed to create a powerful Grimm to destroy SCP-682."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to keep a Grimm as a pet."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Yang Xiao Long to teach Able a lesson."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-239 after Salem to teach her the true meaning of Magic."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell everyone that Jaques Schnee is the lost child of Colonel Sanders. He owns a Dust Company...not KFC, Bright!"

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that the Schnee Dust Company is a new drug operation. But it was funny when you swatted them."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have the White Fang download SCP-1471 apps into their scrolls just to punish them."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed Grimm to SCP-682. He said several times that he found them literally disgusting."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to collect Adam Taurus's body, have SCP-049 operate on it and have it serve as his or Blake Belladonna's new bodyguard. Now she is going through weeks of therapy because of scared she was thanks to you. Her father is taking it out on you now."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Sun Wukong to Dr. Rights. That incident of Dr. Rights breaking the rules to spank the monkey, shock the monkey or anything else relating to the monkey. And we can't believe you [REDACTED] the poor kid. He wouldn't come out of his room for weeks because of how scared he was."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send SCP-682 after Salem's allies again."

12: "Dr. Bright is not infect General Ironwood's private parts with SCP-217 just so you can call him General Irondick. (Okay it was funny since his last name is Ironwood. And he is a selfish piece of shit.)"

13: "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take Yang Xiao Long's motorcycle out for a ride."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-457 to burn Salem at the stake. Cinder will incinerate you for this."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make an Anime about Faunus with Blake Belladonna as the main character."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Velvet Scarlatina use her weapon, Anesidora to copy his chainsaws or even his Chainsaw Cannon."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put Velvet Scarlatina in SCP-3667, just so he can make a new DOOM game based off Doomguy to become the reincarnation of Daisy. It took Team RWBY and Mobile Task Force Chi-5 24 hours to find her. Team CFVY want a word with you by the way."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that Ruby Rose is the reincarnation of Little Red Riding Hood. You were lucky the MTF stopped you from introducing her to SCP-023. Her sister is looking for you by the way...and we just gave her permission to use you as her punching bag."

19. "Dr. Bright, we cannot believe you introduced Ruby Rose to Able, because of his 'cool weapons'! Are you actually insane!? And you are not allowed to introduce any Huntsmen or Huntresses to Able EVER again!"

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-106 a pet Grimm."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-963 on any of the Grimm, just so he can infiltrate Salem's hideout."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Salem to 'Salem, Massachusetts'! SCP-4006 is deserted, remember!? Even Dr. Buck knew that was a stupid idea! You were lucky that an MTF team was able to stop you."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to disguise SCP-682 as a Grimm and send him to Remnant. Idiot! Think it through!"

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put Huntsmen and Huntress weapons into SCP-914 to upgrade them."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick any of the White Fang into wearing SCP-035, just so he could pull a joke on them. No!"

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Penny Polendina to SCP-191, so she can make new robot friends. That's seriously offensive, Bright."

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect Grimm with SCP-008 to make Zombie Grimm! Are your TRYING to destroy Remnant!?"

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take pictures of Salem and sell them to perverts for money. It took us over 48 hours to find Dr. Bright's old body."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use D-class to let Yang Xiao Long beat them up to make her rage go away. Use SCP-2430 for 343's sake!"

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to watch SCP-173 snap the necks of Grimm, because it was 'fucking hilarious'!"

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let SCP-049 experiment on a Grimm, because they might have the 'Pestilence'. Idiot, it took Team JNPR to destroy that damn thing!"

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to show Ruby Rose any of the lightsabers. She accidentally cut of a researcher's hand because of you."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Ruby Rose to SCP-572. It took SCP-999 to stop her rampage. You were lucky we gave her amnesties to get rid of her memories about it."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have D-class mine for Dust."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Winter Schnee to SCP-880, to experience 'Winter Wonderland' as Queen Elsa from Frozen. That was a terrible joke, Bright."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect Grimm with SCP-217 to create Mecha Grimm."

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hit on Blake Belladonna's mother. Dr. Bright's old body has suffered through multiple claws and bruises after a talk with Blake's father."

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make Blake Belladonna do the Sad Cat Dance...but it was cute."

40. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Dr. Clef using Neopolitan to make him think he was seeing SCP-953. Permission from Dr. Clef to use you as target practice for his shotgun has been granted."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to educate any academy in Remnant on the the Birds and the Bees about Grimm."

42. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to torture Jaques Schnee using Dr. Spanko."

43. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let the Huntsmen and Huntresses use instances of SCP-3199 as target practice!"

44. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Nora Valkyrie that Able can beat Raven Branwen in a fight. We can't face a lawsuit with Yang if her mother gets killed."

45. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put a bird beak on Raven Branwen to make her look like a hunting trophy. Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still being collected to this day."

46. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-5555-J on any Faunus. Remember what the miniature version did to Sun [REDACTED]."

47. "Don't let Dr. Bright use SCP-379 in Remnant. Let Yang's robotic arm be the last victim! But it'll be funny if you use it on General James Ironwood."

48. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to scare Neptune Vasilias using SCP-3280. Besides the clear containment breach...that's just mean. And you're not allowed to use SCP-054 to help cure him of his fear. She did enjoy his pain and you did do her a favor by giving her back her confidence."