Resident Evil Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that he is Albert Wesker. The real Wesker is suing you for identity theft."

2. "The Umbrella Corporation is not a company that focuses on actual umbrellas, Bright."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that the Umbrella Corporation is a terrorist organization. Actually they are."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Dr. Isaacs that SCP-008 instances can beat his T-virus Zombies in a fight to the death."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect a dog and have a Zombie Dog as a pet. It killed over ten of our Researchers last week. And no, you cannot keep it."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to help continue the Redfield Bloodline. One of you is enough, Bright!"

7. "John F. Kennedy is not Leon S. Kennedy's dead grandfather, Bright. So stop it."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that SCP-682 is a B.O.W. because it is an undead reptile. And he is not the giant crocodile from the video game either, damn it!"

9. "Don't introduce Marshall, Carter and Dark Ltd to the Umbrella Corporation. We don't wanna know what they'll do if they ever join forces!"

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to inject himself with the T-virus to make himself stronger. We can't have you becoming a Zombie."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that T-virus infected victims are new instances of SCP-008."

12. "How did you synthesis the T-virus? No! You cannot run experiments between it and SCP-008 to see which is more effective!"

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to spread rumors that Dr. Buck is dating Albert Wesker because they are alike. Dr. Bright's old body is yet to be found."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell the Umbrella Corporation that SCP-682 can kill all of their B.O.W.s."

15. "The T-virus is not a descendant virus of SCP-008, Bright."

16. "Dr. Bright can no longer allowed to shout, 'Aim for the head!' The next person who says it is on Keter Duty for a week."

17. "For 343's sake, Rachel Foley is not Tucker Foley's wife!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to grope Ashley Graham, EVER again! The President refused to tell us where your old body parts are."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Chief Irons by feeding him to SCP-682. Actually, do it anyway since he is a rapist."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to test the G-virus on any D-classes again."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put to a sample of the T-virus in SCP-914. Are you TRYING to get us all killed!?"

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Able to kill any B.O.W.s just to lighten his mood. Actually, ya know what? Do it anyway since he was getting very impatient."

23. "No asking SCP-294 for any viruses that Umbrella might have."

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Umbrella that Nemesis can beat a Tyrant. We all know how that's going to end."

25. "Alex Wesker is not Dr. Buck's sister, even though they both are cold hearted."

26. "Dr. Bright, SCP-610 is not a B.O.W.!"

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell the Umbrella Corporation that Marshal, Carter and Ltd are their true enemies."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to spank Lady Dimitrescu with a flyswatter EVER again! Pieces of Dr. Bright's old body are still all over the village to be collected to this day."

29. "Giving 113 to B.O.W.s is just plain stupid."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pick a fight with any B.O.W.s using his chainsaws or chainsaw cannons. Actually, do if it's an emergency."

31. "The T-virus is not an upgraded instance of SCP-008."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed Chief Irons to SCP-953. Actually, go for it. Nobody likes him anyway."

33. "No sending Nigerian spam email to the Umbrella Corporation."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to call the Global Occult Coalition on the Umbrella Corporation for creating monsters. Ya know what? Do it since it'll get them off our backs for a while."

35. "Dr. Buck is not Lady Dimitrescu's sister, even if they don't have much interest in romance."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a wine date between SCP-953 and Lady Dimitrescu. It was a stupid idea. The Dimitrescu Sisters want a word with you by the way."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put Jill Valentine in a sandwich costume and call her, Jill Sandwich. It was funny a long time ago, so stop it. Chris Redfield want a word with you by the way."

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Able that Chris Redfield can give him a good challenge."

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed near Claire Redfield ever again! He tried to have his way with her. Permission from O5-1 to let Chris Redfield shoot you has been approved."

40. "[DATA EXPUNGED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even for invading Umbrella."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to mock Mr. X using the song from DMX. But it was funny when he crashed through the wall."

42. "No playing Resident Evil in real life by shooting actual Zombies and killing B.O.W.s."

43. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to...you know what? No! DR. BRIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE DIMITRESCU CASTLE! EVER AGAIN!"

44. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to say that chainsaws and chainsaw cannons are the answer to the Umbrella problems."

45. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank everyone into thinking that Angie is loose and she has returned for revenge. Too soon, Bright. Too soon. Those replica puppets of her really made a few people pee their pants."

46. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay Alice to pretend to be Milla Jovovich and tell everyone that he just slept with her. The real Milla Jovovich want a word with you by the way."