Scooby-Doo Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to feed anything with peanut butter to Scooby."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-2006 to scare
Shaggy and Scooby. On second thought, it can boost 2006's morale."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Velma into solving the misery of finding SCP-4885. Oh, wait he's already been neutralized."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Fred Jones flirt with SCP-029. That'll lead to him strangling Daphne Blake to death."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Scooby to SCP-529. He chased Josie all the way through the facility causing a containment breach of SCP-[REDACTED]."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Scooby and Shaggy use SCP-604. You were lucky we tackled them before they can eat any of it."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-096 chase after Scooby and Shaggy, just to make them lose all of the weight after eating so much food in the canteen. That was really stupid of you, Jack."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Scooby and Shaggy to SCP-458. On second thought, they love food so let 'em eat it as much as they want."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-056 to make Daphne Blake jealous. Now she's going under therapy thanks to you."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Mystery Inc mysteries on Procedure 110-Montauk."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Mystery Inc to solve the mystery of SCP-083. That house made Scooby and Shaggy so scared, they would never walk into another house again!"

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Scooby and Shaggy by scaring them with instances of SCP-008 victims!"

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to order The Works for Scooby and Shaggy. Actually, we'll let you use The Works this time because those two eat a lot."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Scooby to scare SCP-953 to make her be on her best behavior. On second thought, Scooby should be good enough to keep her from killing anyone."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to upload SCP-1471 apps on Scooby and Shaggy's phones. You're lucky we were able to stop you from doing that."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Shaggy that he has Ultra Instinct and he is not even using 1% of his power. Actually, it's still funny."

17. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Scooby to scare SCP-247. Scooby couldn't come out of his room for weeks because of how scared he was. He could've had ailurophobia because of you. Shaggy want a word with you by the way."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Fred Jones to meet SCP-166. Clef is hunting you done right now. It took Daphne to snap Fred out of it!"

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pit Shaggy against SCP-682, just because he defeated Goku. It was only a Meme, Bright. So leave the poor man alone."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give prank Fred Jones by spraying him with SCP-379. The Mystery Machine wouldn't stop trying to hump him for days."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to show Scooby and Shaggy SCP-080. The poor boys were so traumatized, they couldn't come out of the Mystery Machine for weeks because of how scared they were."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Mystery Inc that the Ghost of Captain Cutler is actually an instance of SCP-1861."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to cook and feed instances of SCP-4158 to Scooby and Shaggy. They couldn't come out of the bathroom for hours after that!"

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Mystery Inc about the the instances of SCP-4973. Scooby and Shaggy ran out like no tomorrow."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to spook Shaggy into thinking that the toilet he was using has SCP-789-J. He kept asking people if the Butt Ghost is in their toilet?"

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Mystery Inc a sample of SCP-420-J. It's not funny, Bright."

27. "Dr. Bright may not introduce Scooby to SCP-652. Actually, he deserves to talk to another dog."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Scooby that SCP-2952 is the best dog ever. Now you just made him jealous and feel like he's not the best dog."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Mystery Inc information on SCP-079. Now Scooby and Shaggy thinks that they're about to be destroyed by Skynet."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Scooby to SCP-939. This only allows a rule to be broken. They are not dogs, Bright. Remember that."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-105 to prank Mystery Inc into thinking that there is an evil hand of a vengeful woman coming to get them."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to dai Shaggy's hair white, make him wear silver contact lenses and make everyone think he is Ultimate Shaggy! He had to go therapy after Nine Tailed Fox started shooting at him. Velma want a word with you by the way."