Mortal Kombat Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to perform any fatalities on anyone. Those deaths are on your hands, Bright."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ask Sheeva for Snu Snu."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take over the body of Shao Kahn. Ruling over Outworld is a stupid idea."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to perform any Fatalities on SCP-2430. Actually, go for it. It would be fun to see a Nazi suffer."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to perform Ball Buster on anyone ever again. Over thirty people have appeared at the infirmary and the medical bills are already stacking up."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use any SCP-008 instances as practice dummies for any Mortal Kombat tournaments."

7. "No taking Mileena to the dentist."

8. "For 343's sake, Dr. Bright! How many times do we have to tell you!? Reptile is not SCP-682's love child!"

9. "No slapping Mileena across the ass. She retaliated by eating away at your body parts. Pieces of Dr. Bright are still somewhere in Outworld."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-2662 to the Elder Gods. He has no business with them."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to get a kiss from Sonya Blade. It was very hard to clean you up all over the place, Bright."

12. "No using SCP-999 to make your opponent act nice to get out of a fight. It's a coward's way out."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Able about any Mortal Kombat tournaments. He wanted to fight more people after winning that tournament. Shao Kahn want a word with you by the way."

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-604 to Baraka. It was a stupid idea!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Raiden that SCP-343 is more powerful than the other Elder Gods."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-963 to do a fatality on anyone to win a fight. It's cheating."

17. "Not allowed to bet against Shao Kahn that SCP-049 can beat all of his champions. That's cheating."

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-082 form a fatality by devouring his victims whole. It was stupid."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to ride Kitaro."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to spread rumors that Sindel is a MILF. Kitana want a word with you, by the way."

21. "Dr. Buck is not Sonya Blade's sister, even if they are both strict."

22. "No using SCP-212 to make yourself look like Jax."

23. "Even if SCP-049 might have been happy to do so, but to have him reconstruct your entire person to look like a Cyborg Ninja is denied with extreme prejudice!"

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Sub-Zero that SCP-457 is his true enemy."

25. "[DATA EXPUNGED ON O5 REQUEST] Not even from Lady Sheeva!"

26. "Don't put Sector in SCP-914. Are you TRYING to get us all killed!?"

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set Able up a fight against Shao Kahn. Idiot! Think it through!"

28. "Don't let Noob-Smoke get any samples of SCP-420-J. It resulted in them causing their opponents getting high."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to rip out any D-class's hearts to perform a Fatality. It is barbaric and stupid, never do it again!"

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to break the rules of Mortal Kombat."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to be trained by SCP-6932 to fight in the tournament. We don't want you becoming an Elder God!"

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to remind the other Elder Gods about the Scarlet King. That traumatized them so much, they demanded therapy from SCP-343."

33. "NO USING SCP-729-J AS YOUR FATALITY! Dr. Hessen want a word with you by the way."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use a chainsaw or a Chainsaw Cannon as his fatality. It was bloody mess!"

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-096 as a fatality against Shao Kahn when he wins the fight. Besides the clear containment breach...we had a hard time cleaning Shao Kahn off the walls!"

36. "Don't introduce Mileena to the Cannibals Banquet. Everyone vomited all over the place and it took us a month to clean up that mess."