Seth McFarlane Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce Quagmire to
SCP-071 EVER AGAIN! He covered the entire Site with [REDACTED] and traumatized SCP-071 as it demanded a restraining order."

2. "Don't introduce SCP-053 to Stewie Griffin as he could use her to kill Lois."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Joe Swanson that SCP-973 is a murderous cop. His friends were killed on duty because of you."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Stan Smith to join the UIU, they just fired him and demanded he never be an agent ever again."

5. Not allowed to set up a play date between SCP-734 and Stevie ever again. Lois want a word with you by the way."

6. "Don't introduce Peter Griffin to SCP-2253. Idiot! Think it through!"

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to claim that Bonnie used to be SCP-231-8 because she kept her baby inside her for years."

8. "Don't introduce Chris Griffin and Steve Smith to SCP-4960 EVER AGAIN! Actually, ya know what? Go for it, she needs the strength to be worshipped."

9. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Brian Griffin with SCP-247. That's just mean. He didn't even wanna come out of his room for weeks because of how scared he was!"

10. "Don't let Peter get his hands on a picture of SCP-096's face and let him prank people with it. Those number of casualties will be a problem if he does that!"

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put Meg Griffin within SCP-914 to make her look 'hot'. Actually, you know what? Go for it, everyone will stop treating like crap after this."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Roger Smith that Allen Grey is his long lost brother. Grey is looking for you by the way."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Peter Griffin ride SCP-682 in Quahog ever again! Actually, ya know what? Go for it, they're terrible people anyway."

14. "For 343's sake Bright, don't tell Stan Smith to join the Global Occult Coalition!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-923 on Langley Falls ever again!"

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give Peter Griffin SCP-4032. Everyone died of his toxic farts because of you!"

17. "Never give everyone at the Drunken Clam SCP-420! People are panicking from the giant skin suit looking slugs!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to let Steve Smith meet SCP-166. She became so traumatized that Dr. Clef authorized a restraining order against that little pervert!"

19. "Don't give Brian Griffin and Hailey Smith a sample of SCP-420-J ever again!"

20. "Dr. Bright is not aloud to let Stewie use any SCPs for world domination."

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-343 punish everyone in the Seth McFarlane Universe. Actually, do it anyway since they're all terrible people."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell instances of SCP-4973 into the Griffin Resident and yell, 'The Poltergeists are back!' That's just stupid."

23. "Stop telling everyone in Quahog that Glen Quagmire has had sex with someone who is infected with SCP-610. Do you know how many ridiculous things were authorized because of you?"

24. "Not allowed to prank Stan Smith into thinking that the Chaos Insurgency is a terrorist organization."

25. "Don't tell Seamus that SCP-169 is the creature he needs to capture. Idiot! Think it through!"

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet again Stewie that SCP-173 can snap more necks than anyone else can."

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to hook up Dr. Buck with Quagmire. Pieces of Quagmire and Dr. Bright's old bodies are still being recovered to this day. Agent Green want a word with you by the way."

28. "Don't let Quagmire get his hands on SXP-686 and put it in the drinks of other women. He had to be arrested for what he did."

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to play Surfin' Bird ever again! THAT SONG WAS SO FUCKING ANNOYING! The next person who even plays that music, sing it or even dances to it is on Keter Duty for a year."

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick Cleveland Brown into taking a bath and wreck his house just to see him slip and fall out. Okay, it was funny."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Carter Pewterschmidt that Marshall, Carter and Dark are his true rivals."

32. "Don't introduce Peter and his friends to SCP-294 so they can drink beer all day. They caused a containment breach while drunk!"

33. "Don't feed Mr. Herbert to SCP-682! Actually ya know what? Go for it, you'd be doing children a favor."

34. "Dr. Bright and Peter Griffin are not allowed to meet again!"

35. "Don't introduce Dr. Hartman to SCP-049."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Mr. Deeds to assassinate Connie Demico."

37. "Bright is not allowed to introduce Klaus to SCP-327. You just made him fall in love!"

38. "And Finally, Dr. Bright is not allowed to EVER INTRODUCE THE GRIFFIN FAMILY TO NUKE CITY EVER AGAIN!"