10 Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Omnitrix."
2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed pretend to be the Men in Black and strip search Gwen Tennyson."

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to infect Diamondhead or any Petrosapiens with SCP-409. We can't risk an X-class end of the world scenario."

4. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between SCP-2662 and Myaxx. She is not a female Cthulhu."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Kevin 11 to absorb SCP-148 to try and hurt other Anomalies that will go bad."

6. "Dr. Bright may not put Big Chill's kids in SCP-880. It was nice of you to do that, Bright but they still miss their mother."

7. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Heatblast to absorb SCP-457's flames. On second thought, go for it. It tried to breach containment, so we need Ben to suck them out of it."

8. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have Ben 10 fight SCP-682 with Alien X. We tried using SCP-343, so we can't risk him gaining Omnipotence."

9. "Don't put the Omnitrix in SCP-914. It will be catastrophic."

10. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell SCP-4973 instances that Ghostfreak is their true master."

11. "Dr. Bright is not allowed have Goop come into contact with SCP-447."

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to take over Vilgax's body and take over his entire army."

13. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Gwen Tennyson to control SCP-239. Idiot! Think it through! Even Verdona knew that was stupid!"

14. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Ultimatrix to become Jack 10. Even Ben Tennyson thought that was stupid."

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to send Able to fight Rath. It was a stupid idea and the damage cost us billions thanks to their fight destroying an entire building."

16. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Bullfrag to go on a date with SCP-811. She wouldn't stop chasing him through the Site because he looked like a frog."

17. "For the last time, Bright no one can lift up 343! Not even Alien X can do it!"

18. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Ghostface for a hentai video. Ben Tennyson just made a lawsuit."

19. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to shoot Zombozo. On second thought, do it because he's really creepy and dangerous."

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed on Galvan Prime ever again. Remember when he stole the Ultimatrix to beat the shit out of Able using [REDACTED]?"

21. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use a Galvanic Mechamorph to hack SCP-079. He felt so violated so much, he sick SCP-682 on us."

22. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give a sample of SCP-006 to Maxwell Tennyson."

23. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to film Alien pornography starring Sunny, EightEight and Attea. We can't have the Tennyson Family, SixSix, SevenSeven, TwoTwo, the Incursions and the UIU to come knocking!"

24. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell the internet that Verdona is a GILF. Ben and Gwen Tennyson want a word with you by the way."

25. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay Cicely and T8-M into modeling as Modeling Alien MILFs."

26. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay the Vreedles to smuggle Taydenite into Site-19."

27. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to pay Kevin Levin to modify any Anomalous vehicles."

28. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-963 to take over the body of a D-class and become a Plumber. You already have a desk at the Foundation, Bright!"

29. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against the Plumbers that Chainsaw Cannons are more effective than their weapons. You just broke the rule again damn it!"

30. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use Water Hazard to fill up SCP-054's fountain. Actually ya know what, go for it? We're still waiting on those liters of water to be delivered to us."

31. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Argit that SCP-5514 can beat a To'kustar."

32. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell everyone that Albedo is Ben Tennyson's evil twin."

33. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to sick SCP-049 on Will Harangue, because he was 'a fucking asshole'. We understand."

34. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell Dr. Clef to torture Argit."

35. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to trick the Forever Knights to fight SCP-682, because they deserved it for murdering Aliens. I don't care if 682 'enjoyed it'."

36. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to form the 'Cult of X' with D-class Personal and have them worship the Mother Celestialsapien as their Goddess...and then offer one of them as a sacrifice to her."

37. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to tell new Plumbers that they can tame a Vulpimancer with a rolled up newspaper and a tummy rub. It's just right out."

38. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to bet against Kevin that he can outrun SCP-973. You were lucky he was able to use SCP-148 to protect himself."

39. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank Vulcanus by selling him SCP-409. It was not funny, it was downright cruel."

40. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to prank the O5 Council using a Polymorph to make them think that it's a new instance of SCP-447 rising from a dead body. This time you made O5-2 made a loud splashing sound happen in his pants."

41. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-166 to a Florauna or a Methanosian. That would be a fucking disaster!"

42. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use the Goirmands to eat any SCP-871 instances. On second thought, go for it. We need something to get rid of the instances anyway."

43. "After the death of Vilgax, Dr. Bright is not allowed to make himself king of his home planet."

44. "Dr. Bright and Argit are not allowed to meet again."

45. "Sorry, Bright. But you're not allowed your own Kineceleran girlfriend."

46. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to give SCP-247 to Nancy Cat as a pet. Idiot!"

47. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a fight between Kickin Hawk and Able. Don't involve Able in this, Bright!"

48. "No using Toepick to scare Able. He wouldn't come out of his coffin for weeks because of how scared he was."

49. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use a Galvanic Mechamorph to take control of SCP-2399, that would be a fucking disaster!"

50. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-999 to make Kevin laugh a lot. He just freaked everyone out, Bright."

51. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to set up a date between Ben Tennyson and SCP-179. Be glad that her brother let it happen."

52. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to have SCP-811 meet Attea and the Incursions. She had a buffet of eating so many of those Alien Frogs and the Plumbers are filing a lawsuit against us!"