Hololive Universe

1. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to download Hololive onto SCP-079 data. It's a stupid idea. SCP-682 want a word with you by the way."

2. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to introduce SCP-5726 to Hololive. It's a horrible idea, Bright!"

3. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to create a data version of SCP-835-JP and upload her onto Hololive. The other characters thought that she was a Yandere. Now they won't show up on YouTube anymore because of how scared they were."

4. "Don't upload a female Anime version of SCP-096 onto the internet. We can't have the Shy Guy rampaging across the world."

5. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-2774-A into a
HoloLive Avatar."

6. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to use SCP-1471-A for his
YouTube channel again."

7. "Dr. Bright, if we see you trying to upload a female version of SCP-682 on Hololive again, you will be in HUGE trouble! There's no way they can survive having her on YouTube. Idiot!"

8. "Don't use 343 to turn into a female Hololive
Avatar. The Vatican wants a word with you."

9. "Do not use SCP-914 to make live female Hololive characters to make porn. I don't know if it is pedophilia or lolicon."

10. "Damn it, Bright! Stop trying to involve 4-Chan into this!"

11. "Dr. Bright, if we see you adding pictures of SCP-835 into this, you will lose your movie privileges for a year!"

12. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to put pictures of SCP-166 on Hololive. We don't want the UIU to come knocking. Dr. Clef still refuses to tell us where he hid your old body."

13. "[REDACTED ON O5 REQUEST] Don't even SCP-113!"

14. "No posing as Sakura Miko to take her viewers! That's identity theft!"

15. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to impersonate as SCP-835-JP to make everyone think he is a new girl. Keteru Yamiko want a word with you by the way."

16. "Do not connect SCP-866. You're going to crash the system!"

17. "Please, never, ever try to use SCP-239 to bring the Hololive characters to life. We don't want the UIU to come knocking!"

18. "No using SCP-853 to make her look famous. All she will talk about is eating someone's liver."

19. "Do not pretend to be SCP-054 on YouTube again!"

20. "Dr. Bright is not allowed to make a female version himself on Hololive."

21. "Stop contacting the Hololive characters."

22. "Dr. Bright is not a allowed on Hololive EVER again! We told you for the last time, you can't make videos, Bright!"